Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE not letting me sign up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iferis

01-11-2013

Hi I'm trying to sign up to the PBE and it's not letting my sign up for an account but the sign up button is not working just says loading and then says sign up again and wont work on any other browser just wondering why it ain't working if an admin or someone can explain why it isn't working that would be rad thanks

Iferis

Akuen

01-11-2013

As stated in several different threads. PBE signup has been closed since November.

hi im giyomee

01-11-2013

if signups open again, login queues will be a major disaster again.

Iferis

01-11-2013

when will they be back p tho? is there anywhere it has been posted it will be back up"?

Benownzyew

01-11-2013

Quote:
Iferis:
when will they be back p tho? is there anywhere it has been posted it will be back up"?

they have mentioned they wont open sign-ups for a couple of months come back in maybe idk 5 months... thank you come again