Game failing to launch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Admiral Acbar

10-19-2010

ive been having an issue since this last patch, the launcher will say the server is available and I hit play, but then no client launches. i also then cant close the launcher, even if i quit the program, the launcher is still there, and if i want to try to launch it again i have to restart my computer all together

Gannonz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

I am having the same problem. Servers are available and when you hit play the launcher minimizes and nothing happens. I am able to go back to the launcher window and "x" out of it to close it. Before the mac updates I was able to open the game and got the client mismatch error. Now I can't even get to the logon screen. I am hoping its just due to the server load and I will keep trying.

Charlie Brown

10-19-2010

I am having the same problem, I click play when it says online and it acts as if it is going to ask me to login, but nothing happens.

Gannonz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Soon as I posted the last message I was able to get in by clicking play as soon as it changed from busy to available. So I am thinking server load is the problem.