Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

6.3k champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megismagis

01-11-2013

I have 6.3k IP and I specialize in AP. I have Cassiopeia, Kennen, Malzahar, Vladimir and Xerath. Out of the 6.3k ip champion list, which AP champion should I get. Skillshots are no problem, and before I get a list of why or why not I should play Brand, I have played him, and just don't care for him. The same goes for Swain.

MrMan

Recruiter

01-11-2013

Brand is really bad right now, just due to his incredibly hard laning phase. It's really hard to get your passive on someone, so your abilities don't do anything really special.

Megismagis

01-11-2013

Reason why I was saying Brand, was from doing research everyone was saying Brand is the best one. Yet, it was in mid 2012.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-11-2013

Quote:
Megismagis:
Reason why I was saying Brand, was from doing research everyone was saying Brand is the best one. Yet, it was in mid 2012.

who said that?

Get ahri, better than brand.

Her hidden passive is literally being better than every other champ

no bias whatsoever
/ahri fancult banner