Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which hand is dominant and which hand is your mouse?

Left hand Dominant, Right hand mouse 18 36%
Left hand Dominant, Left hand mouse 2 4%
Right hand Dominent, Left mand mouse 2 4%
Right Hand Dominent, Right hand mouse 28 56%
Voters 50 .

How many people are left handed and use the mouse in the left hand?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auspexa

01-11-2013

nice poll, I'm left handed but I can't do anything except writing with my left hand

G4mb13

01-11-2013

Quote:
relevantex:
Nah, you have to cs with the mouse and proper positioning needs reaction time. Not to mention aiming skill shots. I guarantee you won't see any right handed people using their mouse with their left hand, so I don't understand why a left handed person would use the mouse with their right.

I went through school with standard right handed mice. I think scissors were the only thing they facilitated us lefties with... and those suck.

And as for the Right handed, left mouse users, I'm sure there aren't any too but if i didn't add it someone would complain about it.

RandomDudez

01-14-2013

Quote:
relevantex:
Nah, you have to cs with the mouse and proper positioning needs reaction time. Not to mention aiming skill shots. I guarantee you won't see any right handed people using their mouse with their left hand, so I don't understand why a left handed person would use the mouse with their right.

Not really, wingsofdeathx is right handed and he uses his mouse with his left hand.