Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kuba519

02-09-2013

Attachment 610688

kuba519

02-09-2013

dami, draw wrong items, adjust, that's final. srry a bout thatAttachment 610694

kuba519

02-09-2013

Attachment 610716
The final of final....

TallTail

02-09-2013

I think I fixed mine 10-15 times. If only the submission system allowed us to view our subs and delete the ones that were outdated by improvements ourselves! It would have eased my mind to see it in the system and feel a great deal less embarrassed by my constant fixes after times I really thought I was done finding more. Here's my final of final bits submitted yesterday.

XAngelRachelX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

when do we see who won?

Deadlyhazard

02-09-2013

mine GAREN FTW!

Voice0fFear

Recruiter

02-09-2013

This is my first ever contest on here. I have saw so much awesome stuff and i wish everyone the best of luck.

LemonFreak

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Pirate Aika View Post
Here's my start-at-the-last-minute entry http://www.tsuaii.com/art/prev/vifriends-prev016.jpg

Procrastination OP zzzz
You're so talented. You color it so good I just enjoy watch this. And you took my heart when you draw the champion I love so much and draw her at such a cute way like this (Caitlyn) just love how you made her, she's cute!
Epic job mate, GL I hope you'll win something

XxoKIRAoxX

02-09-2013

*******http://www.uppic.org/thumb-C171_5115436D.jpg********

Cheer me...plz

VI iceborn gauntlet

Måk?

02-09-2013

I would really like to know how you guys do such great work? I'm really jealous of your guy's skills I realize that art will continue to evolve as computers do but man not ever trying digi art makes me feel like I have been missing out on a non messy, less expensive way to create beauty. Someone teach me! I have skills I think my Nasus dose not look totally terrible, so how do I get to the skills of pros? without taking a class at the art institute cause I don't have that kind of money. Is it practice is there a book, a how to or something?