Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug with connecting to games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nelleeh

01-11-2013

After the latest patch, the one with the splash arts of Kayle's new skin and Thresh, I found out that I'm unable to connect into games. I've tried to join several games, Normal and Customs - Same thing happens. I get stuck on 94 - 97 % and then my client literally crashes. I don't get any error, it just crashes.
P.S. : Some other friends have told me they have experienced the same problem.

My question is, do I have to re-install the whole game or?
Regards. Delena.

Datcoolguy

01-11-2013

I'd like to note several pots where made about this issue, and that it happens on all maps and with all champs. The client just completely freezes a bit before starting the game.

Nelleeh

01-11-2013

Indeed. Yet, there are players who can join their games and play. As my friend, who is currently in PG, running around and waiting for me connect...

Akuma67

01-11-2013

Yeah I had this happen last night, my friend and I were in duo queue and he was able to join, however, half of the people in the match got the frozen screen and never 'connected'.

Canchelli

01-14-2013

having this same issue right now .... 4 crashes in a row ...the screen just freezes when i'm about to end the loading

MTShaw

Recruiter

01-14-2013

I'm having the same problem
the game loads up to 97% and hangs