Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ombria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonBlazer View Post
I honestly would prefer to vote for some of the ones put up here, much nicer looking than the ones we can vote for :/
You should see the original thread; there are some really fun ones there.

mochibuni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

These look great! Great job, winners!

ZombieCakes

01-11-2013

Guess this means I won't have all the Tristana skins ):

Evilperson69

01-11-2013

Props to the grand prize winners cause there was some really great stuff there, and no offense to the voting nominees because its very obvious that all of them did great work, but am I really supposed to believe that a 2D triforce gets picked over mine? I guess I'll just have to chalk it up to the fact that my 2 submitted pictures each only displayed about half of my creation since Riot did a pretty sh***y job of explaining how to best take the pictures to stand any chance whatsoever (you need to see EVERYTHING in one picture).

Here's what my submission would have looked like, wish I had been around for previous contests to know better.

Lucidia

01-11-2013

http://sweet-dreams137.deviantart.com/#/d5q9yrx
http://sweet-dreams137.deviantart.com/#/d5q9xtq

Here were my two entries for those who may not have seen them. Wish at least one of them would have made it. But what can you do. :/ (Goes and has tea party with imaginary people)

Mastatheorm

01-11-2013

Congrats to the winners.

Here's a bad lighting picture I took on my iphone (not the pic we submitted) of my Wife and I's submission. Lil choked it wasnt in the short list as I thought she did a wonderful job!

Ah well here, it is for your enjoyment.

Dàwn

01-11-2013

Congratulations to all the winners !, this was our entry too bad it didnt make it :c

AlchemicFudge

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastatheorm View Post
Congrats to the winners.

Here's a bad lighting picture I took on my iphone (not the pic we submitted) of my Wife and I's submission. Lil choked it wasnt in the short list as I thought she did a wonderful job!

Really enjoy this one

Lucidia

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastatheorm View Post
Congrats to the winners.

That is so effin CUTE! OwO

Lucidia

01-11-2013

They should Gallery all the entries. That way we can see all the neat stuff some of those who didn't make it to the voting round did.