Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cutiexbabie

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle Pet View Post
Oh cool. It is fixed for me now in Xin's post and the woodbox gallery, but not the first post. But Xin knows, so it'll probably be alright.

FYI people reading this thread: IshtarBlood and I will have two polls up in about 2-3 days with all posted submissions from NA and EU; the polls will be open for 7 days and each summoner will have 3 votes. The top 4 from NA and top 2 from EU will receive a Reindeer Kog'Maw plush and a Volibear plush. (NA has more than twice as many posted submissions, so I think a larger prize pool is warranted.) Submissions that officially won will be excluded, as they've already received more than I can give and the point is to award people who didn't receive recognition, but a link to the woodbox gallery will be posted for people to look at your lovely work. I will post the link to the thread here once it's up.
Can I just buy your reindeer kog plush toy :3 you should open an online store :3.

Brodim

01-17-2013

Has anyone received an Email yet because we haven't?

Nyla

01-18-2013

I received mine last night, I'm over on Eu though so not sure if NA have been sent out

puppichuu

01-18-2013

I haven't received anything yet... Maybe later today...

Lynorah

01-18-2013

I'm a little freaked out. I keep thinking that my e-mail address isn't on the website or something. Did the NA winners/hm get their e-mails?

Brodim

01-18-2013

I haven't received an email yet either.

puppichuu

01-18-2013

Probably still coming. I wouldn't be too worried yet ^^

Nyla

01-18-2013

Yeah, I wouldn't worry sounds like Eu got theirs earlier, NA should get theirs soon!

Pedro LopeZz

01-18-2013

Has anyone from NA receive the Email from Riot yet?

Saphy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin it to Win It View Post
Where are you seeing this labeled wrong? This should have been fixed 2 days ago, and when I look it appears to be. I will remove it from the rest of the thread.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/d...ontest-winners

Its there on the event page. Thanks :]

Though by now, its been pointed out by other users and quoted so idk if it matters anymore haha. But it'd be nice to be fixed anyways :P