Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

01-11-2013
1 of 46 Riot Posts

The holiday is over and the results are in! We have pages and pages of scrumptious gingerbread and cookie sculptures made by summoners with thirty points in the Culinary mastery, and now we can share them with you! Well, we can’t literally share the deliciousness, but pictures are close enough, right?

Here are our Riot-selected top five winners of the Deck the Halls with Gingerbread contest:

These folks all win a boatload of Riot swag including Blitzcrank and Malzahar hoodies, a Teemo hat and every Snowdown Showdown skin from League of Legends!

UPDATE - The NA results are in!

We’re adding a new batch of community-chosen cookies to the winner plate! Congratulations to Yelenaivy, Taiynted, GrowlyWog, scottyde, and DeddoRyuu / Brodim / Battlelordkrysun for their craftsmanship and decorating prowess!

You elected these submissions for the GRAND PRIZE, they get the whole prize package like League of Legends swag and the full Snowdown skins set.

These next winners had a dazzling appeal and were voted top twenty, receiving this year’s Snowdown Showdown skins and a beloved Teemo hat!

Regis Filman
ace2419
Qichin, Tofucannon
spatrick
Flint Black
ph34rbotarmies
Skynade and xajk
Nipplette
Lynorah
Crescenda
MikuOyasumi
Bryy
Derpnekton Bot
GiottoVongola
Meowmeow808
Saphy, Raelia, BabiiDay
Pedro LopeZz, xpistalpetex, and Mystic Knight
karenza, knight of zer0, ubjoon
GhostDoctah
Extra Stage

Congratulations to all of the winners, and a big sugary thank you to everyone who helped make our League of Legends Snowdown Showdown a little sweeter. Hope you enjoyed those holiday treats as much as we did!

At What Coast

01-11-2013

GlNGERBREAD SINGED WHERE

Blade8113

01-11-2013

first page

BasedGo

01-11-2013

nice submissions

Zerglinator

01-11-2013

Gingerbread, heck yeah.

Crusnik07

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Nicely done but... I don't see a lot of creativity here. Seems the designs are pretty typical.

Suriza

01-11-2013

Gingerbread Ziggs #1.

Schmoochy

01-11-2013

Does the voting page of "honorable mentions" include all entries? If so, thanks for not including mine. >_>

Azako

01-11-2013

Didn't even make it to the honorable mentions

Good luck to everyone who made it, and I guess I'll just leave my entry here so at least some people will see it :/

Ron Paul

01-11-2013

Congrats to the winners! Just really surprised I didn't even make it to voting :/