Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee Sin nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vergil

Recruiter

01-11-2013

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you guys know if Lee Sin is getting nerfed. I heard from somewhere that they are nerfing him in the next PBE patch and I was thinking of buying his Skin that is on sale but I doubt il use him much if he gets nerfed so I would like to know before hand. Thanks!

wolf1210

01-11-2013

i want to know too

WalkingCrypt

01-11-2013

just wait and see no reason for stressing yourself out if it doesn't happen.

Kárl

01-11-2013

You're worrying about buying a skin when you get given free RP/IP?

Akuen

01-11-2013

Quote:
You're worrying about buying a skin when you get given free RP/IP?

He's talking about on Live.

Naezma

01-12-2013

Probably not. A lot rumors saying he will be nerfed but I doubt it.
Lee Sin is not overpowered, he's a 1-on-1 champion with some cc to help in team fights.
High escape, high chase, big cc, low damage, moderate curve.

He's one of the champions who rewards the player based on how much skill they have, it's not a Master Yi or Garen; not someone with overall damage, survivability, mobility, and base stats. Lee Sin's strengths are based on his kit strategy, not key mashing or some super-advanced build you can find off solomid.

Zair Umbras

01-12-2013

Quote:
Naezma:
Probably not. A lot rumors saying he will be nerfed but I doubt it.
Lee Sin is not overpowered, he's a 1-on-1 champion with some cc to help in team fights.
High escape, high chase, big cc, low damage, moderate curve.

He's one of the champions who rewards the player based on how much skill they have, it's not a Master Yi or Garen; not someone with overall damage, survivability, mobility, and base stats. Lee Sin's strengths are based on his kit strategy, not key mashing or some super-advanced build you can find off solomid.

Champions are usually based upon the players that do more than key mash and don't mention anything about TSM's builds. There's a reason why one of their best players left... More on topic though, Lee Sin is a great champ and provides more than his fair share of buffs to his team. His W is an AoE movement and ATK speed slow, his E can save lives harder than any bubble, his ulti is a perfect way to screw over an initiation and counter-initiate, his Q is an amazingly damage gap closer... Most of all though, he's one of the best energy based champs that don't have to worry about their energy if they blow off all their skills because of his passive. A nerf to Lee wouldn't cause an issue to a fan of Lee Sin who knows what they're doing. This has applied to Sona, Jax, Rengar, and more and more other champions that people thought a nerf to them would decimate them, but a good player never backs down from a favorite champ. That's like if they nerfed Anivia, Froggen would still be using her, still be wrecking with her... Riot almost never nerfs champions to unviability, save for a couple like poor old Tryndamere, but that's because they have to make it at least SOMEWHAT possible to exit out of ELO hell.