Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Next Legendary Skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phantomman19

01-11-2013

Does anyone have any idea about what the next legendary skin will be or when it's coming out? I don't play in the PBE so I thought maybe you knew something based on the PBE. Thank you!

Themepark

01-11-2013

Battlecast Anivia/Skarner? Heres to hoping.

Énzan

01-11-2013

Kayle

Voidgolem

01-11-2013

Aether Wing Kayle, apparently.

Dunno RP cost yet but she's got new lines/particles, soooo

Karnova

Recruiter

01-11-2013

Quote:
Voidgolem:

What he said. http://www.surrenderat20.net

Pink Moon Bunny

01-11-2013

Quote:
Voidgolem:

No Doubt it will be 1840.
I Garen-tee it. V

Worst Zed Ever

01-11-2013

Well, since I don't feel like remaking a post for a topic very similar to this one, I'll jsut quote myself.

Quote:
Worst Zed Ever:
I want to see Beekeeper Singed, but he has too many skins now. Usually Riot makes Legendaries for champions that have a dedicated following and aren't picked too often. Galio and Nocturne for example aren't picked too often, but have dedicated followers to playing them, warranting more sales then a champion who is picked often by players who probably never get RP. Champions who aren't played at all will not get Legendaries. I imagine it works like this, but I could be wrong.

I have suggested Western Conman Gangplank (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30250669#post30250669), since the scurvy pirate doesn't have a western themed skin, despite being one of the iconic gun wielders in the League.