Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game] Minor - Thresh Q no continued tower aggro

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DinnerThyme

01-11-2013

Just had this happen two times. Thresh hooked me from outside the tower range but while I was hooked he pulled and walked forward (not dashed to me) and had me still hooked while he and I were standing right under the tower. He didn't auto me at all, but he didn't take one tower shot during the whole fight.

Need to put 1 true damage on his hook or something (kinda like the zil bombs) so that he cant just do that. Could potential be very epic/unfair tower dives bc of it.

TLDR Hooked outside of tower. Thresh still hooking me while he is clearly walking at me under tower range. No tower aggro.

Maluss

01-11-2013

Most spells that deal no damage do not cause tower aggro, no reason to gimp his q that way from my point of view

DinnerThyme

01-11-2013

He can effective stun someone under tower with no repercussions. He buys his team an extra 1-2 seconds of tower diving before he even has to cast his E or W. That's wayy too much potential. They made zils tick on the bombs have tower aggro and they need to do the same for thresh.

chrisluissanc1

01-11-2013

nope Elise stuns under tower with no aggro, do you see her facerolling?

DropoftheGun

01-11-2013

If he cast it while under tower range, the damage from the initial cast would aggro the tower. Zilean's bombs take aggro because he could sit under tower, deal an incredible amount of burst at level 2, and not take ANY aggro whatsoever.

DinnerThyme

01-11-2013

So how is doing incredible damage at lvl 2 under tower any different then 2v1 top lane and stun locking someone for almost 2 seconds while u are level 3 and they are lvl 1. Sounds like you are doing the same thing.

Im Contributing

01-11-2013

While Thresh's Q does damage, you will not pull tower aggro because you do that initial burst (He hit you out of tower range) then pull them towards you, while doing NO damage. The key is that he didn't do damage to you, so the tower will not pull aggro until he uses another skill or auto attacks you under the tower. This works with all CC that does no damage (Elise's human E is a perfect example).