Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another Evelynn nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cavgonus

01-11-2013

Thats so lame. They might as well delete her from league altogether. I mean Eve was nerfed before and finally when she's fun again players complain so the only option is to nerf her? What about Darius? Even after he was nerfed he's still one of the most annoying/OP champs in the game.

Akuen

01-11-2013

Quote:
What about Darius? Even after he was nerfed he's still one of the most annoying/OP champs in the game.

Sigh... The only unbalanced thing about Darius is his ult which can be interrupted mid air. Perhaps a 5 second grace period between refreshes would be enough. I'd have to say most annoying champions in the game goes to Teemo and Yi. Those guys legit need nerfs.

Faari

01-11-2013

lol

3mptylord

01-11-2013

Darius has his AP reduced to 0.3 from 0.4, and they removed the grace period on his ultimate.

FreeGothitelle

01-12-2013

It's a pattern with flavour of the month "OP" champs, people are fine with them for a while, practically overnight everyone starts complaining about how broken they are, and in the next few patches the champ is nerfed, becoming completely unusable..
Evelynn can go hang out with rengar and diana now.

Just wait till rumble gets popular, he'll be next imo.

ChaostormHD

01-12-2013

Akuen

01-13-2013

Quote:
diana now.

Diana is fine.. The only difference is that now she can't instagib tanks.

SoulSlayerX

01-13-2013

I m sure they just look at the thread title and note how many times its been brought up, and present it for discussion much faster. Even faster with a search engine so yeah they are not ignored, the REDs are too lazy (or occupied) to reply to every complaint on eve nerfs.

CiT0

01-14-2013

Quote:
Akuen:
Diana is fine.. The only difference is that now she can't instagib tanks.

she is really fine now 40 % win ratio. AA range doesnt even trigger her orbs Q and R range are not even close so her BnB combo doesnt even work . she is really fine now

Voidgolem

01-14-2013

I'd like to see the "OMG I CAN'T ASSASSINATE PEOPLE" thing actually proven.

You can't auto-gib low-HP targets with your ult. True. The only way that was happening is if the enemy team was bad enough to basically lose 4v5 anyway because you sure as hell weren't doing anything else while holding onto that ult.

-40 damage on something that already has a 1:1 ratio. Big whoop.

+10 Mana on a skill. Still have pretty much the most Mp5 in the game. Big whoop.

At worst, this gimps AD/Jungle builds hard. But if you were building AD/Jungle eve then you were horribly incompetent anyway.