How long does it take to reach lvl 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoogar

01-11-2013

Im lvl 5 now and i can only play 1-2 hours a day , so i want to know how long it would take to reach 30??

Rooster DWSF

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoogar View Post
Im lvl 5 now and i can only play 1-2 hours a day , so i want to know how long it would take to reach 30??

I am level 10 right now and I think in terms of hours it took be about 10 to get to level 10 i think. I also level slow but if you are good you can get pretty far in 1 to 2 hours. If you level fast then you can get to 30 in probably about a month if you play everyday. That is if you play everyday for 1 to 2 hours. In 2 hours you can probably get 1 or 2 levels in maybe.

Rooster DWSF

01-11-2013

But don't give up. I want to get to level 30 as well. It just takes time of playing. If you are looking for a match buddy I will play with you if you want. I am pretty good with Ashe Annie Ryze Amumu Taric Sivir and Yi.

Rompemann

01-11-2013

IMO just enjoy being low level
At lvl 30 there is a lot more pressure etc
You'll get to 30 soon enough

paintolar

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster Is Bad View Post
I am level 10 right now and I think in terms of hours it took be about 10 to get to level 10 i think. I also level slow but if you are good you can get pretty far in 1 to 2 hours. If you level fast then you can get to 30 in probably about a month if you play everyday. That is if you play everyday for 1 to 2 hours. In 2 hours you can probably get 1 or 2 levels in maybe.
im 21 right now and even with a paid xp boos it takes a good 8-10 matches to level (assuming you win them all). thats a minimum of 4 hours per level after 20... double that if you dont pay for an xp boost.

i would also assume that 29-30 will be more like 18-20 matches(dont quote meonthat).

but as was said, at level 5,just enjoy the game and work on the basics. the only advantage you have being a higher level are more rune slots and mastery points. these make a pretty big differance early game, but at higher champ levels dont matter so much. just play more defensively till level 8 or so each game.

paintolar

lmmortality

01-11-2013

Just recently hit 30 around 140ish wins and close to that in losses probably. It takes a long time no doubt but is worth it. 1-2 hours is at best 2-3 games of 5s so I'd guess at least two months. Probably more. Dominion times fastest xp but if you dominion to 30, you'll be bad in SR

XxPoN3DxX

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoogar View Post
As a lvl 30 ranked player, i have to say. Dont worry about it. use the time your not 30 to have fun and learn. Dont be concerened about playing ranked or being 30, most of the time you dont relize your doing everything wrong until you play at lvl 30. so just wait, dont jump into ranked when you get there. after playing at lvl 30 for about 6 months then you can say you know what your doing. so in short, not to be mean, enjoy under lvl 30 while you can, its easier, no one cares as much, the people are nicer, and the meta isnt as strict. and mistakes are more forgiving.