Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Critical] Game always freezes at loading screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zelnite

01-11-2013

I'm so sad right now man

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-11-2013

This doesn't seem to be a server issue. Does this happen with any champion any map for you? (give me an example of something you tried and failed to load)
Can you upload your dxdiag, r3d and RADS logs from a game that froze during loading screen?
Instructions on how to get those logs here (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-league-of-legends-logs).

Akuma67

01-11-2013

Happening 100% of the time to me.

Akuma67

01-11-2013

What do you mean by upload? I'm not pasting it in here.

LiveVu

01-11-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
This doesn't seem to be a server issue. Does this happen with any champion any map for you? (give me an example of something you tried and failed to load)
Can you upload your dxdiag, r3d and network logs from a game that froze during loading screen?
Instructions on how to get those logs here (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-league-of-legends-logs).

The problem is the pbe game was working fine before the recent patch. This happens to several champions (possibly all), to every map including solo custom. [Tested]

I have tried deleting the appropiate files through the Lolpbe\rads\projects\lol_air_client\releases\" ", and then reopening the launcher to REPATCH. This has not worked. Restarted computer, this has not worked.

[Reserved for Logs]

No problem with RAD Logs.
No problem with Network Logs.
Several issues found in Game r3d Logs.

Akuma67

01-11-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
Does this happen with any champion any map for you? (give me an example of something you tried and failed to load)

Lol... Bro.

How can we work that out? When a game we just started has frozen, meaning every time I load up the client, it tells me to reconnect to that broken game.

I was playing Cryocore Brand. My logs mention something about failing to load the Janna skin, not sure what it is though.

Akuma67

01-11-2013

Can all you guys confirm if Thresh was present in your games?

There have been a few other people here talking about it, and they all had a Thresh in there.

Considering the game breaking bugs he created yesterday, it is not a surprise that he is doing it again.

LiveVu

01-11-2013

Quote:
Akuma67:
Can all you guys confirm if Thresh was present in your games?

There have been a few other people here talking about it, and they all had a Thresh in there.

Considering the game breaking bugs he created yesterday, it is not a surprise that he is doing it again.

Thresh present in game or not is irrelevant. Game no load in solo custom.

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-11-2013

Sorry for not being clear enough. By:
"Does this happen with any champion any map for you? (give me an example of something you tried and failed to load)"

I meant did you experience this with 1 or 2 random champions in different maps? <- which iL4w responded.

In order to upload your logs you can:
1. go to the reply box on the bottom of this page
2. click on go advanced
3. click on manage attachments
4. click on Browse
5. select your file
6. click on Upload

and repeat 4-6 for each file. Then you submit your reply.

DinnerThyme

01-11-2013

I think it has something to do with Alt tabbing. Seems like every time i do that in the loading screen it freezes and i have to go all the way out and try again.