Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Critical] Game always freezes at loading screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RexSaur

01-10-2013

Priority : Critical

Description : Basically what title says, since 1/11 patch i cannot get past the loading screen, it always freezes before the game starts, then im forced to close the program/restart pc.I tried it couple of times on different maps and champions on customs, i also even tried spectating but i've never actually got into a game.

I tried to repair the client but that didnt work.

Repro steps :

1.Make a custom
2.Pick any map/mode
3.Start the game, pick any champ/etc and get into the load screen
4.Game freezes before reaching 100%.

EinStriker

01-10-2013

Happened to me 3 times already... IT SUCKS.

Mirana Arashi

01-10-2013

I have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM , I swear , I thought It was only me , but It still sucks , Thanks for posting this bug RexSaur , I hope a Red can see It :/

Angelic Dart

01-10-2013

Same here i get to 85% and then my computer completely freezes.

Agatio

Recruiter

01-10-2013

I have the same problem, too.
This has also been reported in this thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2990862), but the title isn't properly descriptive.

Far From Pro ZzZ

01-10-2013

So as it stands having a single day a week to kick my feet up and do something I actually enjoy (playing league) and I can't because after this last patch the PBE is well... PBE'ing me in my test hole. why do you insist on hurting me ? Why are a whole bunch of other people able to put it in the PBE's test hole and not me? I demand a refund of time. You can start building the time machine now (if you do not have schematics I suggest you watch Back To The Future parts 1 and 2 as 3 would only have you showing up with a Time Train and I will refuse to be seen in it) so you can promptly refund my time. #EndRant

Seriously though same problem as OP loading screen might as well be a large well decorated pleasant to look at error screen at this point. #Bumped

Far From Pro ZzZ

01-11-2013

I see you... seeing this thread.... don't be shy we won't judge... HONEST. now now it's ok little one you just come on up here and point on the doll where you were touched and we will make the bad things go away. PROMISE. #F'dUpChildhood

Seriously though I was really hoping that more people would come forward... like... maybe more than I could count on my two hands. #BumpedRemix

LiveVu

01-11-2013

This is also happening to me.

It freezes at load screen usually at 85% or 98%, and then it completely freezes the screen.

Sometimes I can access task manager, there it would show "not responding".

My normal client works, but pbe doesn't.

LiveVu

01-11-2013

PBE server is NOT working properly. There is a severe issue at load screen preventing games from starting. Please ADDRESS this ASAP.

LiveVu

01-11-2013

bump