Go4LoL Weekly Tournament #96 $300 and RP prizes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WiNDWAYize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

seems good

Pesticide001

01-17-2013

You can play as Level 1 in the ESL if you like to but lvl 30 is reccomended . And the tournament starts and finishes on the same day so matches are all after each other ont hat same day as soon as your other match finished.

spurm

08-25-2013

Can I make a team with only one player? I can 1v5.

Cabule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2014

So I need some help with this signup thing. We are all on a team together and have signed up for the site. I go to do my gameaccount though and it goes straight to hell. (Sorry to say it but the site is not even remotely close to user friendly. It is quite poorly made and it is a nightmare to do anything on.) Anyways when I go to add a gameaccount it comes up with a Value section.... What the hell is that? I entered my summoner name and it said Cabule is already in use and asked me for a reason? I says reason only needed if you are CHANGING gameaccount. I am not changing I am adding so WTF?!?! Someone please help my team and I really want to compete in these tournaments.