Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does Spirit Visage work well on Vlad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainCupcake

10-19-2010

Just curious to see if Spirit Visage works on Vlad and his skills like Transfusion.
Thanks

ICE Gang Golex

Recruiter

10-19-2010

It works. But I wouldn't say it's optimal.

sawzall

10-19-2010

Yes, it's a good item. I feel it can be by-passed by using a 9/0/21 build. Some CD reduction is needed on Vlad to spam your Q ability. Still playing around with the spec vs. item.

M4nTiCoR3

10-19-2010

In a word...yes. It has some significant synergies with certain builds. For instance, the passive healing buff works with most of your abilities, enahncing the life you get back from transfusion and pool, and further buffing the healing/regen buff of tides to about 50%.

It shines the most if you grab an item like the new Warmogs (which i think i luv) or FoN that proivde massive health regen to help you recoup even faster. I have also used it in conjuction with a fully stacked tides and Heal to grab 700+ HP on an unaware ganker/tower diver who thought they could take me...only to watch me grab 25% of my health and combo them into oblivion.

Lets also not forget the CDR, which can really help early when your CD on Trans is still piss poor, and pool is always a sec away from being back up to save your over extended butt. I dont think its an every game item, but it has its place for sure as a cheap early game item that feeds and enhances other items lategame should you go that road.

Mordeve

10-19-2010

Spirit Visage for the price is an incredible item on Vlad. Not sure why the above posters are claiming it is lack luster. It adds health, magic resistance, CD reduction, and heal % increase. What more could you want for an item that costs less then 1500?

The heal increase helps a bit with transfusion, but it really is nice with Sanguine pool due to its high health cost.

Pursuvora

10-19-2010

My friend plays Vladimir, I think its his favourite champion. He always buy Spirit Visage with a 9/0/21 build so he can spam Transfusion when soloing. The CD reduction is also good for Hemoplague and Sanguine Pool.

NJ Fury S

10-19-2010

agreed for the price you pay it outshines most items.. the only substitute i make is haunting guise instead

Hasavou

10-19-2010

Tbh i always get it on him, with my item order being
Spirit Visage/boots
Sorc Boots
Mejais/Void
Zhonyas
Void staff if not bought earlier
and its usually over by now so any +ap item you want ie Lich Bane

hu4rollz

10-19-2010

It is way underrated in this thread. It can work on pretty much any build, and I often get it after mejai. You get it for the health, MR (this bit of MR can make a very nice difference) and most importantly CD reduction. The 20% healing is just a bonus. The key word here is VALUE.

Quote:
NJ Fury S:
agreed for the price you pay it outshines most items.. the only substitute i make is haunting guise instead

They aren't substitutes at all. They work great together and perform different functions.

Fluffy1

10-19-2010

unless your ability specifically states its using spell vamp then you gain the benefit of any healing/restore benefit from visage. so vlad can use visage without any problems