Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kayle: Rageblade vs Malady

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kimikk

10-19-2010

Quote:
Sykomyke:
No, I didn't miss the point at all. It's inherently understood that some people are going to go "TLDR" etc etc. But by stating "Go away, I don't want your feedback" ...well then why were you posting it ON A FORUM in the first place. If you didn't want feedback, create a blog post somewhere, disable comments, then post a link here and don't look back.

The simple fact you are responding to other people's comments on their ideas on builds is hypocritical to your original statement.

And honestly, you seem like a bright person so I'm quite ashamed that you went "-1 for missing the point." That just comes off as "Oh, you -1'd me...well I'm going to -1 YOU, take that!" (I.e. childish). Your attitude on your original post was fine up until the very end, which there is no other way to take it. You can try to write it off however you want it but "TLDR: Go away, I don't need your feedback" smacks of a pretentious little kid who wants attention. I just call it like I see it.

Next time, just don't try to act like a hardass and you'll garner respect with your math. Instead of losing it with your attitude.

-1 for being an obvious troll.

Therealkoop

10-19-2010

well, i punched the new malady into my kayle spreadsheet i made a long time ago. Your math apears correct, except that you didnt include the data from kayles passive. stacked rageblade gets 13.95 bonus AD from passive, and 10.5 bonus AP. so total stats for stacked rage are +80 total damage per swing, and 103.5 AP. unstacked is 58.4dmg and 55ap.

malady is 31.25dmg and 25ap.

also, malady has a cost effectiveness that is 1/3 that of rageblade.

However, i didnt account in the debuff at all, or slightly higher AS. total damage is physical+fury.

BarbeqdBrwniez

10-19-2010

I think I will be building Kayle like this from now on, or at least trying it -

Dorans Rings + HP Pot

Boots 1

Rageblade

Malady

Survival Item of necessity - What do you guys think of Randuin's Omen? HP + Armor + CDR + AOE slow?

Nashors Tooth

Groper

10-19-2010

Quote:
BarbeqdBrwniez:
I think I will be building Kayle like this from now on, or at least trying it -

Dorans Rings + HP Pot

Boots 1

Rageblade

Malady

Survival Item of necessity - What do you guys think of Randuin's Omen? HP + Armor + CDR + AOE slow?

Nashors Tooth

Sounds good but I'd rather spend 1250 less for a Glacial Shroud, then go for some mr (unless they're strong on physical dmg). Nashor's after Randuin is overkill on CDR.

Gunflame

10-19-2010

Do people REALLY use survival on Kayle? The most I get is Phage and Mercury boots... late game (after Rageblade/Nashor) I also get red elixir which is a bit more HP. Also LATE LATE game I could get Trinity Force (more HP), Banshee or guardian angel, but these are for +40 mins games.

I'm just extremeley careful with kayle. I'll tell you a story:
- Yesterday I was playing, my team comp was gangplank, sona, rammus, garen, kayle.
- No junglers, they had udyr (jungler), ashe, mord, heimer and one more I can't recall.
- I killed ashe for first blood. I tried to get 2nd blood but udyr beat me with bear stance and she flashed... I died.
- From then on... just play it safe. Farm farm farm... heal up, farm. We were having a good top lane (deny plank+garen vs mord = lvl5+lvl6 vs lvl 6 mord), but a bad bottom lane (rammus and sona gave away 3-4 kills).
- We lost both top tower and bottom tower before we could take them... sometimg like 0/2 towers and 2/6 death score

- Once i get my bersekers boots and rageblade it was time to start killing people and roaming. Gangplank and garen kept pushing lanes and farming, Sona, Rammus and me teamed up.

- Result? Sona's heal and movement speed would keep us alive and well. Rammus would take udyr and whoever was the target away from us and I would demolish with reckoning/RF combo. If by any chance I was about to get caught I would ulti, ghost, heal and run away. Even with perma slows and udyr stuns I was able to run away to my base or a tank and gang would usually help with his global Ulti. It was the 3rd game of garen so he would just ulti and wouldn't really do much. He didn't do horrible but not what you expect from a garen.

- My point is... with proper support and tanking you really dont need defensive items on Kayle unless it gets really late game. Your ulti and movement speed should keep you alive along with your slow.

Gunflame

10-19-2010

Another thing in general...

Glacial shroud... mana, cooldwown, armor, cheap price. Maybe Malady+Glacial will do (consider that you will get Elixirs after this your CDR will go to max).

Can someone do the Malady vs Nashor math? xD This is after rageblade of course

Gunflame

10-19-2010

Another thing in general...

Glacial shroud... mana, cooldwown, armor, cheap price. Maybe Malady+Glacial will do (consider that you will get Elixirs after this your CDR will go to max).

Can someone do the Malady vs Nashor math? xD This is after rageblade of course