Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Introducing Riot qu1ksh0t

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot qu1ksh0t

Shoutcaster

Follow Quickshot on Twitter

01-10-2013

Hello ladies and gentlemen! My name is Trevor and my nickname is qu1ksh0t, I have been a professional shoutcaster and made my name as that South African guy :P I have recently joined Riot and I am extremely excited to be part of the awesome team behind the game we all love. For those of you who don’t know me yet, here is a little background on who I am and where I come from!

I was born and raised in South Africa and was lucky enough to travel a little bit thanks to playing computer games at a semi-professional level. I have been playing League for nearly 2 years and my summoner name on all servers is qu1ksh0t, I have literally played thousands and thousands of games and enjoy queuing up with friends. I only have around 100 ranked games played and landed in the Gold Elo for S2. For season 3 I want to try my hand at the Ranked queue a little more seriously At the moment though I simply cannot get enough of The Proving Gounds and I love playing ARAM on that map! My favourite position is probably mid or bot lane, and I actually really enjoy playing support with an aggressive ADC. My favourite champions though, I would have to say Kennen, Rumble, Fizz and Sona!

Some of you may have seen me shoutcasting, I started casting around May of last year casting weekly Go4LoL events. I always did the best I could to deliver a professional cast no matter who I was working for or casting. And luckily I got my first break when 4PL offered me some bigger events! I worked my way from there to work alongside in2LOL, IPL5 Qualifiers, Dreamhack Qualifiers and more! After a few months of on-line work, I was then asked to cast the MLG Summer Arena in New York City where Azubu Blaze tore everything up in their wake! And of course my most recent LAN appearance was at Dreamhack Winter 2012 all the way in frozen Sweden. I hope some of you enjoyed my energetic style of casting and I will be trying to cast a few events in 2013!

Those of you who have seen me work and interacting with me on stream will be aware I am full of energy, and I plan to use that energy in 2013 and going forward to make League even better. I have a few ideas of things that I want to accomplish already and I want to make sure I am working with you guys for you guys! So don’t be afraid to give me ideas about what you like to see and how you want to interact with me and other Rioters!

So to kick off my new position, why not ask me some questions here? I will do the best I can to answer as many questions for the next couple of hours!

*EDIT* - GMT 16:45 I will be back tomorrow to do another run through of the posts! I gotta get back to some work now!

Crosbie

01-10-2013

FIRST! Welcome <3

Looking forward to you shoutcasting casts with shouts in the incoming events for S3

QUESTION:

Where abouts in SA are you from?

Do people frequently mistake you for an Australian / New Zealander?

Sketch

01-10-2013

welcome yo

Yandere Kami

01-10-2013

hai

Who is your least favorite champion(s).
What champion(s) you would groan or sigh when you see on the enemy team.
And which champion(s) can you absolutely not play.

BlueQuail

01-10-2013

So.Can i guess how you picked your name?

Shiny Eevee

01-10-2013

Welcome! n___n

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-10-2013

Quickshot? Like those Call of Duty noobs with their sniper rifles?!

Warlord Unseen

01-10-2013

What was it like sitting next to Phreak when he uttered the words "tons of damage?"

Zerglinator

01-10-2013

Hey, isn't that Opti's avatar?

Scarlet Flandre

01-10-2013

Urge to make sexual joke rising