Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ok so why was I banned..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fmwyso

Recruiter

01-14-2013

First of all, I would have definitely punished you for the negative attitude; particularly the 5-8 where you spammed about your team, and the reporter had a nice long story which fits seamlessly. In every single game, you did at least something that would have at least disrupted my joy in the game; if not completely ruined it entirely.

Secondly, afaik permabans require Riot staff to go over the case; I can't wait to hear what Wookie came up with for you.

To be fair though, he really shouldn't have to come by. These cases are easily punishable, and you've probably had many more punishes considering it is a permaban. There is simply no excuse to have this negative attitude even after being punished before multiple times. You really didn't try to resolve any of your issues and ignored reforming; I stand by the permaban decision already simply knowing what little that I do.

Only a vile, angry person would have the audacity to keep up the attitude that you have even after getting punished for it in the past...

OwnageStrategys

01-15-2013

Bump

Tyrzun

01-15-2013

So, I keep posting it over and over.

Game 1: Meh

Game 2: You guys got off to a bad start, probably in pre-game and it carried over.

Game 3: A little bit of smack talking, but meh.

Game 4: Frustration but nothing major

Game 5: Meh

This clearly should have been a pardon.

I'm going to keep saying this. Tribunal judges need punishments handed to them when their accuracy rating goes below X level or if they are blatantly wrong. Too many judges do not read the code or like to skip this part.

"And remember, while nobody likes being insulted, it pays to take a moment to consider the circumstances. Remember that this is a competitive game, and, more often than not, the other player is just venting their frustration. Try not to take it personally. Everyone has a breaking point and everyone rages sometimes. At some point you may find yourself in the other person’s shoes."

Reading these hateful clearly biased opinions from so called other judges is almost enough for me to send in tickets regarding their forum behavior... I mean NO excuses for peoples actions is how they say people should be treated. Do I throw the Summoner's Code out and judge them how they WANT to judge others? No... it is temping though.

swan2swan

01-15-2013

Hmmmmm...the Permaban part surprised me, and you make a convincing defensive case, but the Tribunal is not blessed with this knowledge. If you want to help protect yourself:

1. Chat more, in a friendly way. "GLHF." "Good kill." "Nice skins." "Hockey this Saturday!" That way if you have a game where the only thing you said was "DUNKED," there's at least something to show that this isn't all you have.
2. If you think you're being framed by your team, argue your own case. Use time while dead. Just put little notes in there for the Tribunal's eventual readers.
3. NEVER say "BG." That's a negative attitude, and some people can bristle at that. It doesn't help your case, really...try "GG, kinda" or "GG, but not really..." if something drastic happened, like a DC.
4. STAY POSITIVE. Put in positive comments, encouragement. HAPPINESS.
5. Apologize. If you make a mistake, if you get caught, apologize. It helps tone down feeding accusations.

OwnageStrategys

01-15-2013

bump

District1337

01-20-2013

bump...

District1337

01-20-2013

humpadumbump

District1337

07-13-2013

bump for visibility

Shelzin

07-13-2013

Quote:
District1337:
bump for visibility

Negative... Downvoting... Moving on.