Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ok so why was I banned..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

01-10-2013

Quote:
Dyzra:
Sigh you are just so one-sided and completely focused on your fail points to see the picture. Let me try to explain it again. The tribunal codes are too vague allowing for individuals to pass judgment as they believe.

In the case of a bad game yes you are a negative factor believe it or not. Being super positive such as saying im sorry for feeding is not going to take the negaitivity away from your playing and feeding the enemy. You seem to think that negativity is only in the form of saying something which it is not. Actions can be negative too and you will never see them in the tribunal because of no replays.

The rules are vague and this leads to people making their OWN decisions on what they think the rule should be. Again this is why the tribunal is flawed. BIASED DECISIONS. Can I be any more clear.

Again Riot can be harsher on their punishments because they have all the damn information available to them. All the games the person was reported in all pre, game, and post chats replays etc. You started to see the picture now. All the information available to them. Do I need to repeat it.

I have and always will be against the tribunal, which is one point I have not brought up this entire time posting. Yes it is Riot's game they should handle it themselves.

ANd you call me one sided? LOL

Do I have to repeat again that the entire point of the tribunal is for the community to use their opinions and beliefs to decide what is acceptable and what isnt. That is the entire point. You can disagree with it all you want. However, that doesn't make it flawed just because you dont like it. For it to be flawed you would have to show how it is not accomplishing that. Show me how the tribunal is not letting people in the community decide what is and what is not acceptable.

Again, disagreeing with that purpose does not make it flawed. It means you dont like it.

Dyzra

01-10-2013

Quote:
PenguinKillBear:
ANd you call me one sided? LOL

Do I have to repeat again that the entire point of the tribunal is for the community to use their opinions and beliefs to decide what is acceptable and what isnt. That is the entire point. You can disagree with it all you want. However, that doesn't make it flawed just because you dont like it. For it to be flawed you would have to show how it is not accomplishing that. Show me how the tribunal is not letting people in the community decide what is and what is not acceptable.

Again, disagreeing with that purpose does not make it flawed. It means you dont like it.

Ok here is my list of why the tribunal is flawed because you do not seem to comprhend well.

1. Biased opinions and beliefs of vague codes
2. Vague codes can be interpreted many different ways.
3. Only half the game information is given to judges (reform card only). No pre,post or replays
4. Mis-information giving by reds with no data to back it up.

The tribunal is letting the people of the community decide what is right and wrong no doubt, but that is exactly what is wrong with the tribunal thank you for pointing it out. And sorry but disagreeing with it does not mean I do not like it becuase I am making points on why it is flawed. Please read and comprehend. I have brought up numerous times the flaws in the system just did not repeat over and over that I dislike the system.

PenguinKillBear

01-10-2013

Quote:
Dyzra:
Ok here is my list of why the tribunal is flawed because you do not seem to comprhend well.

1. Biased opinions and beliefs of vague codes
2. Vague codes can be interpreted many different ways.
3. Only half the game information is given to judges (reform card only). No pre,post or replays
4. Mis-information giving by reds with no data to back it up.

The tribunal is letting the people of the community decide what is right and wrong no doubt, but that is exactly what is wrong with the tribunal thank you for pointing it out. And sorry but disagreeing with it does not mean I do not like it becuase I am making points on why it is flawed. Please read and comprehend. I have brought up numerous times the flaws in the system just did not repeat over and over that I dislike the system.

That is what you dont like about the tribunal. That doesnt make it flawed.

Again, in order to show how the Tribunal is flawed you would have to show how it is not doing what is purpose is, I.E. letting players decide what is acceptable behavior in the game. As you already stated that is in fact happening. Players are able to have a say in what conduct is deemed acceptable, thus working as intended.

IM JORDAN

01-10-2013

Quote:
PenguinKillBear:
I get pardoned cases very frequently. About 3 out of 10. Most of which I would punish. The tribunal is more forgiving than you think.

Statistical outliers will exist in any system of this nature.

Lol you're so full of it the only time my justice rating goes down is when I hit pardon i figure if you pardon you habe a 50/50 chance of being right. 9/10 cases end in punish dont spew out your bull**** numbers because you know their wrong.

I have yet to recieve a warning and do the tribunal each day and all we are is Muppets saving riot time and money. The tribunal isnt to improve the game, its to save riot money nothing less nothing more.

PenguinKillBear

01-10-2013

Quote:
JAX IS AWESOME:
Lol you're so full of it the only time my justice rating goes down is when I hit pardon i figure if you pardon you habe a 50/50 chance of being right. 9/10 cases end in punish dont spew out your bull**** numbers because you know their wrong.

I have yet to recieve a warning and do the tribunal each day and all we are is Muppets saving riot time and money. The tribunal isnt to improve the game, its to save riot money nothing less nothing more.

Riot has stated that the tribunal process actually costs them more. They need to hire developers to create it and maintain it and improve it. They also still need to pay PS employees to monitor it. You can believe it if you want.

IM JORDAN

01-10-2013

Yes I bet it costs more than the 500 employees theyd need to keep up with the tribunal. Yep definitely the 10 people=500. They said it, it must be true.

Dyzra

01-10-2013

Quote:
PenguinKillBear:
That is what you dont like about the tribunal. That doesnt make it flawed.

Again, in order to show how the Tribunal is flawed you would have to show how it is not doing what is purpose is, I.E. letting players decide what is acceptable behavior in the game. As you already stated that is in fact happening. Players are able to have a say in what conduct is deemed acceptable, thus working as intended.

Here is your answer. The players are deciding what is acceptable behavior. Let me change that for you. The judges not the players are deciding what is acceptable behavior on thier own bias decision. That makes the system flawed how many times do I have to repeat it. The judges make up only a small part of the community what makes their OWN opinions right. Every vote is not unanimous thus flawed.

Again the system is doing what it was disigned for, letting judges from the community decide what is right and wrong. Still does not mean it cannot be flawed.

PenguinKillBear

01-10-2013

Quote:
Dyzra:
Here is your answer. The players are deciding what is acceptable behavior. Let me change that for you. The judges not the players are deciding what is acceptable behavior on thier own bias decision. That makes the system flawed how many times do I have to repeat it. The judges make up only a small part of the community what makes their OWN opinions right. Every vote is not unanimous thus flawed.

Again the system is doing what it was disigned for, letting judges from the community decide what is right and wrong. Still does not mean it cannot be flawed.

That does not make it flawed. That makes it working as intended.
It is simple.
1) Riot creates system where players decide what is acceptable behavior.
2) Players are deciding what is acceptable behavior.
3) Riots system is doing what it intended to do.

You dont like the tribunal, and that is fine. That alone does not make it flawed.

IM JORDAN

01-10-2013

The game was better before the tribunal the biggest enemy in game that you have to worry about is the report button these days.

Dyzra

01-10-2013

Quote:
PenguinKillBear:
That does not make it flawed. That makes it working as intended.
It is simple.
1) Riot creates system where players decide what is acceptable behavior.
2) Players are deciding what is acceptable behavior.
3) Riots system is doing what it intended to do.

You dont like the tribunal, and that is fine. That alone does not make it flawed.

Tell that to all the people that were banned falsely. Tell that to the people that were sent to the tribunal for false reports with 1 bad game in the mix. Tell that to the people that were perma banned for same reasons. And a riot fanboi like you should know best best riot has stated multiple times the system is not perfect(flawed). But keep believing that 80% of judged cases are correct and 20% are wrong roughly(taking by red posts so who knows really). Thats close to 200 misjudged cases by a judge in 1000. Working as intended I see. I am done talking to you. Do not have any more time of my life to waste debating simple logic to an idiot. Good bye.