The Odd Yordle Thief?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harvester

06-20-2011

I would like to note in advance that I am very sorry if someone else posted a thread similar to this one and I did not take this idea/concept from anyone else's thread.

In the newest issue of the Journal of Justice there was an article about vanishing balloons. As you read through the article it is discovered that this more or less innocent crime ended up helping the yordle children more than it hurt them.

This is also the case in the 19th edition of the Journal of Justice(http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...me_1,_Issue_19) in which many horseshoes were stolen. How did this aid any of the yordles who owned horses? This crime can be considered as innocent as the last (newest) crime because this crime didn't hurt anyone, the banquet following it ended up more beneficial than anyone could have hoped, and the herd of horses was in need of a new set anyway.

Both of these crimes took place in Bandle City, they were both beneficial to the community or to Bandle City, and they were both done under mysterious means... In closing I'd like to point out that one of the champions which Riot said they planned on making was a female gravity champion (as mentioned here: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Champion and that the witnesses of the balloon theft said that they disappeared into a black hole... (emphasis on the "...")

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

The horseshoe heist article coincides with the release of Leprechaun Veigar skin, and horseshoes are traditionally used to ward off Leprechauns on St. Patrick's Day. Plenty of reason to suspect that the culprit behind this is Veigar.

Likewise, Veigar's speciality is space-related magic; heck, his E is named "Event Horizon", the kind of thing you have around black holes... coincidence?

RyuuMasken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

I am evil! Stop laughing!

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

06-20-2011

This is 100% Veigar.

If someone pulls a lame attempt at sabotage in Bandle City that backfires, it's Veigar. No exceptions.

iPlay Talon

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARDBOARDWARRIOR View Post
This is 100% Veigar.

If someone pulls a lame attempt at sabotage in Bandle City that backfires, it's Veigar. No exceptions.
I don't know why, but I lol'd heartily.

@OP I hope you're wrong about this being the foreshadow to another yordle champ.

Daddy Dennis

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulharvest View Post
I would like to note in advance that I am very sorry if someone else posted a thread similar to this one and I did not take this idea/concept from anyone else's thread.

In the newest issue of the Journal of Justice there was an article about vanishing balloons. As you read through the article it is discovered that this more or less innocent crime ended up helping the yordle children more than it hurt them.

This is also the case in the 19th edition of the Journal of Justice(http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...me_1,_Issue_19) in which many horseshoes were stolen. How did this aid any of the yordles who owned horses? This crime can be considered as innocent as the last (newest) crime because this crime didn't hurt anyone, the banquet following it ended up more beneficial than anyone could have hoped, and the herd of horses was in need of a new set anyway.

Both of these crimes took place in Bandle City, they were both beneficial to the community or to Bandle City, and they were both done under mysterious means... In closing I'd like to point out that one of the champions which Riot said they planned on making was a female gravity champion (as mentioned here: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Champion and that the witnesses of the balloon theft said that they disappeared into a black hole... (emphasis on the "...")
Soulharvest,

You are very enlightened in your assessment of the recent "crimes". Yordle do not steal. Whatever we break we fix. Whatever we borrow we improve. Whatever we eat we give back to the mana pool of Runeterra in the form of our poop.

Tall folk will never understand how Yordle culture really works. This is why we must finish our ship and embark on our voyage to our new home before this one is destroyed.

VIVA POPPY!

-W.O.B.A.Y. (pronounced "Whoopie" War On Bigotry Against Yordle Kind)

Harvester

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveCactus View Post
The horseshoe heist article coincides with the release of Leprechaun Veigar skin, and horseshoes are traditionally used to ward off Leprechauns on St. Patrick's Day. Plenty of reason to suspect that the culprit behind this is Veigar.

Likewise, Veigar's speciality is space-related magic; heck, his E is named "Event Horizon", the kind of thing you have around black holes... coincidence?
...Ah. I'm embarassed -_-' Talk about reading too much into something... Well, thank you everyone for replying and let's hope that there will eventually be another yordle champion or monkey king after the next 3. So far away...

Pig Magus

06-21-2011

It's Veigar. He tries so very hard to be evil...but he probably hangs with Annie and Amumu.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

06-21-2011

It was most likely a failed plan by Veigar. But it's okay! He'll have another plans. Many plans. =)

By Ririki:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...eigar#/d3d83eo

Keiji Cupcakes

06-21-2011

I like how his lore builds him up to be this ungodly powerful, unstoppable force of evil that strikes fear into the hearts of those who even to dare whisper his name.

And this is the stuff he does. I need to write more Veigar baddassery. x.x