Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I thought NA community was bad...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragequitternob

Recruiter

01-12-2013

Quote:
KillerTortilla:
You can't test builds to see if they're op without playing a game as was intended. 2 people afk'ing is not how the game was intended to be played. We are not testing bugs to their full potential if we can't play a normal game with 5 players vs 5 players

PBE is just getting abuse for their free ip and rp and riot find it hard to pick out toxic players and good ones. Tried a bot game and i can't even test thresh without getting interrupt either by rude , raging , trolling or just competitive and not bug reporting players.

KillerTortilla

01-15-2013

Quote:
Ragequitternob:
PBE is just getting abuse for their free ip and rp and riot find it hard to pick out toxic players and good ones. Tried a bot game and i can't even test thresh without getting interrupt either by rude , raging , trolling or just competitive and not bug reporting players.

Exactly!

mez002

01-15-2013

I love how riot is ignoring the fact of reality that people dont join the PBE just to test stuff they do it for the free RP/IP and to troll and not get banned thanks for paying attention riot they probably forgot to bring pbe back up lol with there lack of concern i wouldnt be suprised

Wise Squirrel

01-15-2013

Lock down sounds good.