Best Runes For Kassidan/Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MThreat

11-28-2009

Hey guys,

I was just curious what runes synergize best with Kassidan and Gangplank. I'm assuming AP runes might be best for Kassidan, but cooldown might work too. Im really not too sure about gangplank, as Ive runes can really make or break this character.

Thanks in advance,

MThreat

11-29-2009

anyone?

Thanks,

ScarletDoom

11-30-2009

For Kassadin:
Red : Magic penetration
Blue : AP boost per lvl
Yellow : AP boost per lvl
Big one : Fixed AP boost (+4.5 for tier3)

WheelChairJimmy

12-02-2009

For gangplank - i guess it really depends..The way i play is I will use a 21/0/9 build...right now only have 21 points to use so attack tree is done, and I stack items that give +crit chance..so i start off with meki + 2 hp pots -> phil stone, boots -> berserker or swiftness, 2xavarice, infinity, cleacer, dancers/thirster.....gear is also dependent on how other characters play sometimes i grab health items and waht not. But thats my usual...with this i stack ALL runes on the page with +crit dmg...right now I Can only afford +25% crit dmg in runes, then you have the 10% in attack tree..so thats 35%..and I have screen shots of critting 1.3k+ with parrley. So maybe if you use gangplank you would like to do that - its very simple, and very effective.