@Riot: Anything planned for PAX 2013?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinnox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

LoL is a huge reason why I've been going to PAX for the past few years. At PAX '12 I brought a few friends and we watched the NA Regionals for almost our entire time at the convention.

Anyway...

I know it's very very very (...) early, but I'm wondering if you Rioters have any plans in store for PAX '13. I assume there will be a LoL booth there whether it's a primary focus (i.e. having practically half of a floor designated for LoL last year) or not.

Thanks.

Quilna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

bump

RavenHusky

01-09-2013

They most likely will, but it's way to early to tell us. It most likely won't be as big as the NA Regionals because that is most likely the reason that 3 Day passes sold out in a matter of hours. We have 8 months, so there is a lot of time to plan.

Considering PAX Prime is going to be 4 days this year, it's probably still going to be something big.

Also, you can't forget about any potential plans for PAX East and Australia this year.

Jinnox

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenHusky View Post
They most likely will, but it's way to early to tell us. It most likely won't be as big as the NA Regionals because that is most likely the reason that 3 Day passes sold out in a matter of hours. We have 8 months, so there is a lot of time to plan.

Considering PAX Prime is going to be 4 days this year, it's probably still going to be something big.

Also, you can't forget about any potential plans for PAX East and Australia this year.
You're completely right. But ya never know if a red feels like spreading some early hype.

BlackrelaX

Master Recruiter

01-09-2013

Pax austraya yayay!!

BigBadBader

01-10-2013

i want pax to come to australia

Toysoldier

01-10-2013

I just hope they do a little less. Last year I spent all of PAX watching tourney and didn't get to do anything else.

TheOmegaBunny

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBader View Post
i want pax to come to australia :(
new pax kogmaw now in kangaroo edition!

Jinnox

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toysoldier View Post
I just hope they do a little less. Last year I spent all of PAX watching tourney and didn't get to do anything else.
Well, you don't HAVE to stay and watch the tourneys.

Granted, there weren't many other good panels / booths anyway, but that's no fault of Riot.

ZoKerix

02-14-2013

Hope Soo.