One "wrong" case in your eyes...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

01-09-2013

...out of millions of correct ones DOES NOT mean that the Tribunal is broken/needs to go/pathetic/etc....

Sure there will be some cases that will be wrong such as a Pardon when the offender clearly needs to be punished. **** happens, he'll end up in the Tribunal again. But a few cases out of millions does not mean that the Tribunal is broken or such.

Jaysama

01-09-2013

I think the only people complaining about the system being broken are the ones who were banned. I've seen a few bad decisions but almost every single person coming on here declares they weren't deserving a ban and then post their case that's filled with them cussing people out and spamming the chat.

I think they have such short attention spans themselves and just don't comprehend that people actually read everything, otherwise they wouldn't be shooting themselves in the foot by linking the evidence of their ban.

BloodyConage

01-09-2013

I absolutely agree here. I see this in my justice review and the forums all the time.

Democast

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysama View Post
I think the only people complaining about the system being broken are the ones who were banned. I've seen a few bad decisions but almost every single person coming on here declares they weren't deserving a ban and then post their case that's filled with them cussing people out and spamming the chat.

I think they have such short attention spans themselves and just don't comprehend that people actually read everything, otherwise they wouldn't be shooting themselves in the foot by linking the evidence of their ban.
I agree. I mean it does make sense. If you get in trouble, you're going to be angry at the person, or thing that got you in trouble.

Jewels Winfield

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
...out of millions of correct ones DOES NOT mean that the Tribunal is broken/needs to go/pathetic/etc....

Sure there will be some cases that will be wrong such as a Pardon when the offender clearly needs to be punished. **** happens, he'll end up in the Tribunal again. But a few cases out of millions does not mean that the Tribunal is broken or such.
Omg! Yes.

So many cases and AT BEST the ones that are posted here by irate summoners are usually a 50/50 call.

Most of us, don't put ourselves in 50/50 calls with the tribunal. Because we play with respect for others and don't let our frustration of a bad game, or not getting my pick... pour out all over the keyboard.

The majority of the cases I see in tribunal are clear and obvious punishments.
The questionable ones...are always close and I will often skip or lean towards pardoning, as it could mean a permaban.
The amount I see that there is literally NO REASON for a report... 1/50, and it's always pardoned.

Novaka

01-09-2013

Just like in real life there will be people who try to fight laws, and think that they are the exception to the rules because of _____ reasons.

A good thread, I completely agree with you.Latona

Saint Latona

01-12-2013

Bump, since there are some people convinced that the Tribunal is broken.

Filthy Meadows

01-12-2013

reporting this thread, unnecessarybump

SkeletalArm

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post

I move that this should be stickied!

Saint Latona

01-12-2013

Up we go! Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
reporting this thread, unnecessarybump
Thanks for the bump! Doesn't change the fact that I'm stating the truth.