New maps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ossidian

11-28-2009

Well I have a question mainly for admins. When should we expect some new maps?

Suisidol

11-30-2009

That is a VERY good question. In beta we only had ONE map...and even when it was supposed to be TWO Twisted Treeline turned out to be the same map but now you only had 3 players per team. Now that the game is official we have TWO whole maps to work with. Ummm....what's the deal here?

Nubiaterising

11-30-2009

There just aren't any more maps comin,at least for a couple of months at the least,and I expect with normal delays and all,it could turn into 3-4. With that. I have lost interest in this great game,far faster then I should I have,great plan poorly executed. Riot ain't got it's shyt together.

Xeatoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

when will 3v3 be a normal game ;_;

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

Sorry to hear you are dissapointed. Amazingly, the previous DoTA only had one map and lasted for 10 years (it was really popular game). I don't think RIOT ever had more maps planned to be released when the game came out. I think maps were thought of to be like an "expansion." They would come out as the game was developed.

I just hope RIOT has enough money. If they need to charge a monthly fee, then do it!

Espon

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonArmy View Post
Sorry to hear you are dissapointed. Amazingly, the previous DoTA only had one map and lasted for 10 years (it was really popular game). I don't think RIOT ever had more maps planned to be released when the game came out. I think maps were thought of to be like an "expansion." They would come out as the game was developed.

I just hope RIOT has enough money. If they need to charge a monthly fee, then do it!
DotA was a WC3 mod. You can't really compare it.

You'd think the 3v3 map would get released already. How long has it been sitting there? Seems to work pretty well for me in practice games.