How to get more than 2 Rune Pages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

01-09-2013

Can anyone tell me how? Im level 28 and I still don't know :P

EDIT: Question has been answered! Thank you AoDJackishere!
No other replies are necessary now. Thanks!

AoDJackishere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

you buy them for 6300ip each just go to other in shop

Swineflew1

01-09-2013

I came here to post a related question. I'm level 17 and I've ventured into playing some normal draft games and while I have a champion for each role, I obviously don't have enough rune pages and 6300 seems like a TON to buy a new one. Is there any reason it's so much for a page?
To me scaling up the cost of pages as you buy more makes sense, it'll let newer leveling players get a few pages at a decent price.

I'm just curious why rune pages cost IP, but you have have a ton of masteries saved?

Sorry to piggyback on this thread, but it seemed relevant and I didn't want to create a new thread if there was on already here.

BloodyConage

01-09-2013

You can also buy 7 pages for 2600 RP. You can also get a free rune page if you refer 5 friends that get to level 10.

Blue Scarlet

01-10-2013

I suggest finishing your 2 rune pages first before your more.

Fs Son0fSilas

01-10-2013

Same reason new champs are 6300, you have decide if you are going to spend hard earned IP or give Riot money for RP.

It all depends on if you think you need the pages. IMO different situations call for different runes. At minimum should be looking at 3-4 pages before playing ranked. However, this isn't a requirement. The problem you will run into is using a less ideal page when forced into a specific role (AP page on your support, support page on a jungler, jungler page for your ADC, etc).