Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About Evelynn........

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shockforce

01-09-2013

Yes, the day her ultimate does a whooping 20 damage.

By current health it means that her ult cannot even kill anymore.

Fudge Dragon

01-09-2013

K Riot is just upsetting me now...
It was bad enough you nerfed her damage..
but now you increased the cdr on her ult again and you lowered the range...
I stopped playing Rengar and Diana mostly because they kept getting constant nerfs and I didn't know what you were going to do with them, Eve may have mobility similar to Diana and Rengar but she is nowhere near as powerful, why are you turning her into **** again?
She's an assassin, what's the point in giving her 2 abilities that can actually slay someone, and one of them is more AD oriented?

Celestya

01-09-2013

Quote:
Nesyaj:
K Riot is just upsetting me now...
It was bad enough you nerfed her damage..
but now you increased the cdr on her ult again and you lowered the range...
I stopped playing Rengar and Diana mostly because they kept getting constant nerfs and I didn't know what you were going to do with them, Eve may have mobility similar to Diana and Rengar but she is nowhere near as powerful, why are you turning her into **** again?
She's an assassin, what's the point in giving her 2 abilities that can actually slay someone, and one of them is more AD oriented?

With how ruthless nerfing has been for champs lately, I get scared when I see champs I enjoy even being looked at. They start, reach a reasonable spot (or miss the mark completely) and then go completely overboard. It honestly scares me with some champs. I haven't seen a single Diana since the last set of nerfs.

Badruk

01-09-2013

Quote:
Celestya:
With how ruthless nerfing has been for champs lately, I get scared when I see champs I enjoy even being looked at. They start, reach a reasonable spot (or miss the mark completely) and then go completely overboard. It honestly scares me with some champs. I haven't seen a single Diana since the last set of nerfs.

The main thing that annoys me is that she was perfect after they lowered the stealth delay and lowered the ult cooldown shortly after the rework, but then continued to buff her until a nerf was needed (and now they are going overboard on that too)

Karn Bishop

01-09-2013

rip eve.

eve tier is back i think

50West

01-10-2013

Quote:
Shockforce:
Besides being completely shutdown by non-slow cc? Heck, even slows shut her down if you wait until after she pops her W.

Being shutdown by non-slows? Currently, it doesn't make a big difference when she can still 5-shot an enemy team with ult and deal max health damage, giving her survivability, flash onto the ADC and melt them; or just back out, re-stealth, ult and jump onto the back line. Additionally, she can erase the first onslaught of slows with her W.

I think it'd be difficult to find anyone that wouldn't say she is rather OP. A simple increased CD on her ult isn't going to balance her.

FWIW, I have seen Diana's since her re-buffs and she does fine. People just have preconceived notions in their minds that, since her nerfs (and rebuffs), that she is still completely unviable. Rengar is still weak in comparison but Morello has already stated he will be getting buffs in the future, as he isn't where they want him.

CiT0

01-10-2013

Quote:
50West:
Being shutdown by non-slows? Currently, it doesn't make a big difference when she can still 5-shot an enemy team with ult and deal max health damage, giving her survivability, flash onto the ADC and melt them; or just back out, re-stealth, ult and jump onto the back line. Additionally, she can erase the first onslaught of slows with her W.

I think it'd be difficult to find anyone that wouldn't say she is rather OP. A simple increased CD on her ult isn't going to balance her.

FWIW, I have seen Diana's since her re-buffs and she does fine. People just have preconceived notions in their minds that, since her nerfs (and rebuffs), that she is still completely unviable. Rengar is still weak in comparison but Morello has already stated he will be getting buffs in the future, as he isn't where they want him.

yea im glad you say diana is fine since stats the past month show she has dropped to 39-45% win rate one of the lowest in the game but im sure its everyone forcing themselves to lose its fun to AA something and the orbs dont even hit a person

Badruk

01-10-2013

Since Riot apparently thinks Evelynn is op even after butchering her ult, I'll throw out some ideas for how I think she can be balanced and even opened up to other playstyles besides AP, also here is her wiki page for her current stats http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Evelynn

Shadow Walk:
Reveal Range: 700
Cooldown: 10 (affected by CDR)
Reasoning: It would lower her mana sustain early and make ganks harder and take more time, thus becoming more risky, however at max CDR (which a lot of Eve players achieve anyway) the Cooldown becomes the same as it is currently, additionally Dark Frenzy no longer breaks stealth, unfortunately the longer Cooldown would probably kill her jungle, but I think my other changes may open her up to be played mid as an AD rather than AP or even go top

Hate Spike:
Range: 500
Cooldown: 1
Cost: 10/15/20/25/30
Damage: 60/70/80/90/100 (+50% AP) (+50% Bonus AD)
Reasoning: The base damage is lower at ranks 4 and 5 in exchange for a shorter Cooldown and a lower mana cost at earlier ranks, I also increased the ratios for both AD and AP

Dark Frenzy:
Cooldown: 15
Cost: None
Movement Speed per Stack: 5/10/15/20/25
Max Stacks: 5
Activation Move Speed: 30/35/40/45/50%
Haste Duration: 5
Reasoning: Since it no longer breaks stealth, I heavily decreased the Haste, but increased the amount of time it is active; additionally I increased the max amount of stacks meaning it will take longer for her to reach the max speed increase

Ravage:
Range: 250
Cooldown: 10
Cost: 50/55/60/65/70
Damage per Hit: 25/50/70/100/125 (+50% AP) (+50% Bonus AD)
Max Damage: 50/100/150/200/250 (+100% AP) (+100% Bonus AD)
Attack Speed Buff: 60/70/80/90/100%
Buff Duration: 5
Reasoning: I slightly increased the range and nerfed the base damage in addition to increasing the AD scaling, I also decreased the attack speed buff, but buffed the duration

Agony's Embrace
Range: 700
Cooldown: 120/100/80
Cost: 100/125/150
Damage: 15/20/25% of Max Health
Shield Per Champ Hit: 150/250/350
Max Shield: 750/1250/1750
Shield Duration: 5
Slow: 30/50/70%
Reasoning: I lowered the range to her stealth range, adjusted the Cooldown because currently it is up too often late game, and took the AP scaling off of the Damage as an indirect buff to her AD playstyles; I also slightly increased the shield amount at ranks 2 and 3, but lowered the duration by one second and gave it a scaling mana cost

Anyway that’s it; it’s probably really bad as I’m not a professional at this kind of stuff, just try not to be too mean please. I made this because Evelynn is my favorite champion and I would hate to see her be destroyed again, to anyone that read this whole thing, thanks for your time and sorry you had to listen to my ramblings, leave any criticism below, THANKS AGAIN

iPwnAII

01-11-2013

Change % of max to % of current and i uninstall !
f*ck you riot ruining my dfg+ult which doesnt do that much late game.

Akuen

01-11-2013

Quote:
its fun to AA something and the orbs dont even hit a person

Diana still chunks, she just doesn't instagib. It actually takes a Diana player skill to be good with her now whereas before it was just faceroll to win. They're completely destroying Eve. The whole point of her, is her stealth. So what do they do? Reduce the range of her ult to below her stealth range so that she can't even surprise attack someone like an assassin should. Onto the shelf with Rengar she goes.