Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About Evelynn........

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Badruk

01-09-2013

Am I the only one who thinks Eve got nerfed a bit too much? I mean the cooldown nerf was well deserved and i was expecting that, but with the change to the damage (max hp to current hp) it makes her ult almost useless, it makes it so there is no "right" way to use DFG anymore as using ult first negates the damage amp and using it first reduces the damage that your ult will do. It also makes it far less effective in teamfights as now it seems like Eve has to initiate rather than bide her time and wait for an opening like assassins should.

I suggest the following for her ult:

Agony's Embrace
Cooldown: 120/100/80
Cost: 100/125/150
Damage: 15/20/25% of Max Health
Shield Per Champ Hit: 150/250/350
Slow: 30/50/70%

Thoughts?

Spiku

01-09-2013

So you just want to remove the ap scaling and lower the slow?

Naxc

01-09-2013

I think they shouldn't change her ult, or if they do, only change the cooldown.

Changing both the damage and the cooldown is way too extreme and would ruin her as a playable character.

Eve is not an initiator, yes she does sometimes out of necessity but it shouldn't be her job, her job is to catch those pesky ranged AD carry that hit for a thousand and kill them before they kill her or catch em and finish em off.

GetMattie

01-09-2013

Eve should never initiate. Ever. The enemy team is already trying to wait til you show your face to do anything. This current health change is bad news for eve She is strong indeed, but this is not the nerf for her.

Badruk

01-09-2013

Quote:
Spiku:
So you just want to remove the ap scaling and lower the slow?

Well honestly i want it stay how it is on live (just a longer cooldown) but since apparently it does too much damage according to riot i thought taking away the scaling would remedy that thought, and in turn i buffed the shield at ranks 2 and 3
and the slow is my bad, put the wrong numbers need to change that :P

Naxc

01-09-2013

Worst thing is that both slow and shield don't last that long, the ult is not as strong as they tend to believe it, yes it is if you get 5 people, but they need to stick together for that.

Zhaitan

01-09-2013

The nerf was deserved. In addition to being a huge damage source, her ult gave her a huge AoE slow in addition to immense survivability.

Eve had it all: Great roaming potential, burst damage, sustained damage, survivability depsite being an assassin

Badruk

01-09-2013

They nerfed the ult's range now................please Riot just give it max HP back and it'll be fine :'(

Shockforce

01-09-2013

Quote:
X Zhaitan X:
Eve had it all: Great roaming potential, burst damage, sustained damage, survivability depsite being an assassin

Besides being completely shutdown by non-slow cc? Heck, even slows shut her down if you wait until after she pops her W.

The only problem I can think of is that her ultimate range was a bit long. Makes it way too easy to land an 'optimal' ultimate.

Celestya

01-09-2013

I'm amazed they completely crapped on her ult like they did. Cooldown and range made sense. Going further and chunking the damage down as well was just mind blowing, but not only was the damage chunked down but it was HARD limited by current health. Ouch.