Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I require assistance...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Punk ROC

10-19-2010

It seems that I may have accidentally bought Lux somehow... I was in the store, just fliping through the announcements, when I came across the Lux one, and clicked to see if she had been released... It came up with the "Buy" screen, and I was scrolling my mouse over the panes (by the numbers, helps me read easier when I am tired) and I clicked "Buy with RP" it says I have unlocked her, but she does not appear, and my RP amount has not changed... I am afraid I purchased her and she will show up tomorrow, as I wanted to buy her bundles instead.

Anyone know wat do?

Punk ROC

10-19-2010

Update... I just re-logged and sure enough, it deducted the RP from my account... This makes me sad cause I wanted to buy the double bundle for her.

DanSparrow

10-19-2010

Well that sure is a weird bug, since she isn't even in the shop yet :/ with some luck they should do something about it, since it shouldn't have happened.

But you know there's a help section and you should have posted it ONLY there, not here too :/

Punk ROC

10-19-2010

Yeah, posted it here first, then remembered there is a "help" section. ><
I am too tired for this, but insomnia hates me.