I require assistance...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Punk ROC

10-19-2010

It seems that I may have accidentally bought Lux somehow... I was in the store, just fliping through the announcements, when I came across the Lux one, and clicked to see if she had been released... It came up with the "Buy" screen, and I was scrolling my mouse over the panes (by the numbers, helps me read easier when I am tired) and I clicked "Buy with RP" it says I have unlocked her, but she does not appear, and my RP amount has not changed... I am afraid I purchased her and she will show up tomorrow, as I wanted to buy her bundles instead.

Anyone know wat do?

Punk ROC

10-19-2010

Update... I just re-logged and sure enough, it deducted the RP from my account... This makes me sad cause I wanted to buy the double bundle for her.

DanSparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Well that sure is a weird bug, since she isn't even in the shop yet :/ with some luck they should do something about it, since it shouldn't have happened.

But you know there's a help section and you should have posted it ONLY there, not here too :/

Punk ROC

10-19-2010

Yeah, posted it here first, then remembered there is a "help" section. ><
I am too tired for this, but insomnia hates me.