Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Smartcast for items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serpentongue

10-19-2010

I hope this isn't too much too ask for, but I would really like to be able to use smartcast for the item slots. I mean, it would be really useful if Riot implements more items with targeted actives.

VxkyPcgcbwL9iNRT

Emissary of the League

10-19-2010

I'd love smartcast items, so have a +1 from me.

Morgued

10-19-2010

Quote:
Serpentongue:
I hope this isn't too much too ask for, but I would really like to be able to use smartcast for the item slots. I mean, it would be really useful if Riot implements more items with targeted actives.

Oh thank god!

You don't want to know how many times i've noobed out of using a Z-ring, or DF grasp... oh those lost 'would-be' kills.

You sir have my vote, and since someone with a color in their name (O_O!) appeared i'm sure you'll get alot more votes =P.

+1