What an *******..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fairyland

10-19-2010

So, tried to slip in 1 last game before queues are disabled. We're at champion select, we get the notice that they are disabled and whatnot. Then all of a sudden "summoner 3 has left the queue". And I wasn't able to be put back into the queue. **** you, guy, who ever you are!

EveryTimeV

10-19-2010

If it was me I would so be laughing at this thread right now.

Haxes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Awe that sucks dude. XD

I manged to slip in one more game but was placed with an absolute jerk. Biggest one I've seen. My positive k/d spread, general good farming, and the fact I saved quite a few people as Shen using his ultimate meant nothing. I was a horrible player who needed to be quiet and listen to this guy (who just fed the first 10 minutes) and focus on the tank who had been somewhat fed instead of the squishes dealing the damage or just go and uninstall LoL because I'm just that bad. Ironically enough this person was the one who fed said tank. OH LATE NIGHT LoL HOW YOU TICKLE MY FUNNY BONE!

Hate ending on bad notes. Looking forward to playing with the patch tomorrow though. Guess it's time for bed. :X

Foresight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Eh, tried to get on 20 mins before server queues were "supposedly" closed and Riot had already closed them. =(