Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aether Kayle doesn't feel legendary

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3mptylord

01-09-2013

Quote:
SethCypher:
She has different attack animations and different movement animations. Her emotes are also redone. She also has new backing and death animations.

I think the problem here is not the fact that Kayle's Legendary skin isn't so Legendary, its the fact that regular skins nowadays are getting better and better.

Blackthorn Morgana, Tyrant Swain and Monarch Kog'Maw have new movement animations. Her emotions were also redone to things that are arguably worse than her current set - seriously, her joke sounds like she's accidentally turned on her vibrator.

But you're exactly right - and that's my point. This skin is entirely outclassed by almost all other recent skin releases. The fact it has a cool looking sword and some new quotes really doesn't cut it, in my opinion.

Quote:
Tymedragon:
guys it's the first release on the pbe, calm down.

... and this is our feedback. That is the point of the PBE.

DJay Saint

01-09-2013

Her new voice has multiple orgasms in it though. That's legendary to me.

Lieutenant Lulu

01-09-2013

Quote:
3mptylord:
Blackthorn Morgana, Tyrant Swain and Monarch Kog'Maw have new movement animations. Her emotions were also redone to things that are arguably worse than her current set - seriously, her joke sounds like she's accidentally turned on her vibrator.

But you're exactly right - and that's my point. This skin is entirely outclassed by almost all other recent skin releases. The fact it has a cool looking sword and some new quotes really doesn't cut it, in my opinion.

... and this is our feedback. That is the point of the PBE.

my point was that it's probably not finished.

DarkTundras

01-09-2013

Its not done yet, calm yo ****

3mptylord

01-09-2013

Quote:
DarkTundras:
Its not done yet, calm yo ****

... the point of this forum is to provide feedback.

They wouldn't have posted it on the PBE if they didn't want feedback. This is my feedback: it's a long way from being worth 1.8k RP, if that is the intent.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

01-09-2013

AETHER ARMOR WHERe?

Midion

01-09-2013

The Aether Wing Kayle skin looks as if Kayle had lost her wings and been stripped of armor, only to be refitted with very twitchy hextech wings. There's nothing angelic or graceful about the skin, and it makes her animations appear very stiff. "Aether" in the name certainly doesn't fit its current appearance or feel.

DarkTundras

01-09-2013

Quote:
3mptylord:
... the point of this forum is to provide feedback.

They wouldn't have posted it on the PBE if they didn't want feedback. This is my feedback: it's a long way from being worth 1.8k RP, if that is the intent.

Riot didnt post the SKIN are u kidding? Surrender@20 has the programs to extract files to display the models or w/e. get your facts straight

Eyrgos

01-09-2013

Needs a sick robo-helm

Eyrgos

01-09-2013

Thinking something like Warhammer 40k style helm, Eldar-like!