LoL Sports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KlDDvicious

01-08-2013

So what if in an alternate universe, instead of duking it out in the Fields of Justice, the champs had to play sports?

I mean, aside from Darius being Shaq and Vi also being Shaq if Shaq was a Suicide Girl, what other champs would play what sports? And in organized team sports, what team would be the best at whichever sport? Champs get to keep their skills, but they just don't get to kill eachother.

I mean, i guess Master Yi would be OP at like, the 500 meter dash or something.And Varus and Ashe would be like olympic-level archers.

idk, guys.
tell me what you think.

WarbossVanZwam

01-09-2013

Mundo plays what he pleases

ElevendySeven

04-19-2013

Jax has a skin for hockey,
but i think he would be more fit for football for his jump and stun.

dramateen01

04-19-2013

Syndra would wreck in dodgeball and i can see Tristana playing a mean game of painball too. :3

l RelyK l

04-19-2013

Id hide n seek in the woods was a sport.. MAIOKAI!

ViceN53

04-19-2013

Jax is playing Hockey. He really knows how to bash the players' teeth out.

Blitz is really into boxing (No grabbing! That's cheating)

Ez, Blitz and Akali are in the Soccer League

All the big dudes like Garen and Darius are at the football league with the girls like lux cheer leading.

We got ourselves our little slugger, Trundle, now hitting a king size homerun cold as ice. He has a baseball league along with coach Lissandra.

Not sure if this is a sport but Corki has participated in the Ice Toboggan Tournament. That ice looks really slippery but I'm sure he won't flip over.