Runes bugged?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kouranx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Im trying to get both akali's passives from level one.
So I thought with 3 damage from masteries and then I can get 7 from runes.
I bought 8 Greater Mark of Strength at 205 IP each expect that I would get 0.95 damage each.
However when I go to my rune page to use the runes they are only 0.35 damage each?

Basically, What the hell?

Morgued

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4V3N22 View Post
Im trying to get both akali's passives from level one.
So I thought with 3 damage from masteries and then I can get 7 from masteries.
I bought 8 Greater Mark of Strength at 205 IP each expect that I would get 0.95 damage each.
However when I go to my rune page to use the runes they are only 0.35 damage each?

Basically, What the hell?
K the first.... 2 senetences didn't make sense at all. Maybe that's just because it's late and I need to get some sleep?

Second you might have bought secondary runes instead of primary. Hope that helps.

Zack1996

10-19-2010

I believe the Store is showing the post-patch runes. They'll be buffed by the time patching time ends.

EDIT: Which means those runes will be 0.95 each after the patch, they're 0.35 now.

Kouranx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgued View Post
K the first.... 2 senetences didn't make sense at all. Maybe that's just because it's late and I need to get some sleep?

Second you might have bought secondary runes instead of primary. Hope that helps.

Akali's passive is that once she reaches +10 AD she gets 10% spell vamp and when she gets 20AP she gets 10% bonus magic damage.

So im trying to get to +10AD and +20AP from the start. I get the AP from Amplifying Tome. I can get 3AD from the offensive tree. so that leaves 7 in runes. I bought the flat AD marks. The tier 3 ones are 0.95AD each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack1996 View Post
I believe the Store is showing the post-patch runes. They'll be buffed by the time patching time ends.

EDIT: Which means those runes will be 0.95 each after the patch, they're 0.35 now.
So this patch goes through tonight?

wheresmyfreename

10-19-2010

Armor pen is way better..

Oh wait..

Essedarii

Recruiter

10-19-2010

can get 3AD from the offensive tree. so that leaves 7 in runes. I bought the flat AD marks. The tier 3 ones are 0.95AD each.

3 + (.95*7) = 9.65 if i did my math right u need one more rune lols

Kouranx

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaneWaIker View Post
can get 3AD from the offensive tree. so that leaves 7 in runes. I bought the flat AD marks. The tier 3 ones are 0.95AD each.

3 + (.95*7) = 9.65 if i did my math right u need one more rune lols
Ah.. huh.. Well I'll buy one more. They are fairly cheap.

Hebacheba

10-19-2010

This may be a bit off topic, but when I play Akali I'm not even worried about her passive, especially early game when it barely does anything since you only just break the 20 AP or 10 AD marks. Boots are much more useful as a starting item for her in my opinion.

Kouranx

10-19-2010

Well if I buy amplifying tome I can rush Rylai's faster which I have found to have better results than boots at the start. I wanted to experiment with having both passives from level 1, also it may allow me to jungle in the future.

Nagus

10-19-2010

The damage system rounds in game (Shows 10 with 3 Attack DMG Quints), but it's actually lower.

So you'd need 3 Attack Damage Quints and 1 Attack Damage Mark to bring it to 10.

After this patch, everything changes though.