Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Vladimir] Rune Setup?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Competence

10-19-2010

Hi all, just a quick question.

Currently going to run

M Pen marks
Armor/level seals
CDR/level glyphs
Flat HP Quints

On Vladimir. But I can't determine if the seals are right; which seals do players using Vladimir run with in higher levels of play? Thanks.

MASSTADEN

10-19-2010

Salce runs armor and MR, health quints and magic pen I believe. and he's one of the best

I like health per level yellows, ap per level blues, flat health quints and m pen reds. just my preference

Morgued

10-19-2010

I don't play him much anymore, but I usually go with

Magic Pen: Reds

Health Per level: Yellows

Flat Cooldown: Blues

Flat health: Quints

Although, if you're feeling a bit fiesty the flat ap quints do the job equally as well.

acidammo

Recruiter

10-19-2010

Magic Pen reds. Flat CDR is better than per level. Health quints. Yellows can vary. I like dodge.

The Albireo Star

10-19-2010

I run Magic Pen. reds, Health/level seals, CDR per level glyphs and health quints,

If you are mid CDR/level > flat. With how fast you level you get more of a benefit from it.

MadaMonk

10-19-2010

mpen
dodge
ap/lvl
ap quints

homeskilit

10-19-2010

i recently switched to pure mpenn. I have it on reds, blues and purps with dodge on yellow.

Baically you lose alot of survivabilty but gain alot more damage mid-late game when u pick up sorc boots and abyssal/void staff