Damage runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yana

10-19-2010

Anybody noticed how insanely good these are now?

Currently:
Greater Mark of Strength. +0.95 AD
Greater Seal of Strength 0.43 AD

Considering they'll be buffed now to 3x their original value, 2.85, 1.29 their original value. Now a single mark is better than the whole mastery. Incidentally, marks are now better than quints.

But consider 9 marks. That's 25.65 damage. That's a free pickaxe at level 1. That's far better than any other rune, going right up to mid game. If I use that with the seals, it's 37 damage.

It's not like I'm not happy with some lesser used runes getting a buff, but quite franky this is an insanely large bonus. At level 1, just the marks is 50% more damage, 50% more effectiveness. For the most part, all other masteries provide more of a 20% bonus at most to any single stat.

It's far better than all the other runes, to be honest I think I'll be using it even for casters due to the improved ability to last hit. Much easier to last hit at tower now.

Am I misreading the patch notes or getting this wrong?

TLDR: Flat AD runes seem to be far too good, better than every other rune and even better than the quint version. Please nerf a little or buff other runes to make them similarly awesome.

NiceTimeNarz

10-19-2010

Wrong -_-

+0.95AD is the buffed version.

Perey

10-19-2010

Riot is just overcompensating, as usual.

Kuuki

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceTimeNarz View Post
Wrong -_-

+0.95AD is the buffed version.
you guys should start paying attention :P

lolgem

10-19-2010

"Limited edition Holiday Runes"

yay awesome -.-

Skorp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-19-2010

Just bought a few dmg Marks to activate Akali's passive with Doran's sword. I might switch to an AP tome first and get the dmg passive entirely with runes.

Chenzhen

10-19-2010

The store is showing the already buffed versions.

.95 is the final number

calwilrob

10-19-2010

OP has failed..

Mr Bláck

10-19-2010

So, if you already bought the damage runes, you have to re-buy them to get the rebuffed stat? fail much riot?

Slymerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

the Fixed Runes are already listed in the store already. before i just logged off i saw the Armor Pen nerfs and well they are 3.33 down from 3.91 which is a lot with u think about it.