Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you build your tresh?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Star of Insomnia

01-08-2013

How do you build your tresh? Full ap?, AD bruiser/ADC, Tank?
Have you tested more than one?
He seems to have a kit with which he can be built, but I'm not quite sure if I shoudl go full ap even with his actual ult scaling (and passive with rabaddon cap or wooglet witchcap).
What do you guys think?

Greyfauxx

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Muramana/hurricane thresh is amusing. Ap-Tank works fine though too.

SaintxBannor

01-08-2013

Try attack speed. His Q passive deals nuts bonus damage based on the number of souls you have. 50 souls? minimum of 50 bonus damage per attack.

Greyfauxx

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Bannör:
Try attack speed. His Q passive deals nuts bonus damage based on the number of souls you have. 50 souls? minimum of 50 bonus damage per attack.

This then hurricane spreads it to three targets. And Muramana, which is like 200 extra damage.

Eyrgos

01-08-2013

Volibear Masteries, AD Top Laner Runes...

Max R>Q>E>W...

Flash Exhaust or Flash Barrier or Flash Teleport...

Zerker Boots (/w Furor or Homeguard depending on SS'... try him Homeguard ganks 8D, 100% uptime on Furor too if aa'ing due to passive)...
BC
BT
IE
PD
SoTD...

seriously please try this on PBE, you won't be disappointing;

try his AA with that build, put on SoTD, and make it raaaain.

If you like you can sub SoTD for Runaans or many other things, like Iceborn Gauntlet...

Eyrgos

01-08-2013

Quote:
Eyrgos:
Try his AA with that build, put on SoTD, and make it raaaain.

If you like you can sub SoTD for Runaans or many other things, like Iceborn Gauntlet...

I mean, "make it chaaaain!".

Also, here's to hoping that they correct his "melee" classification (as he currently counts as ranged), so that we can use Ravenous instead :P.

Spiku

01-08-2013

at the moment I am building IE SotD LW then situational. Carried both games very hard.

Also, with how he presently is, I would strongly advise against making him melee as the melee bonus items/active on scimitar are not suited to him =X

Eyrgos

01-08-2013

Quote:
Spiku:
at the moment I am building IE SotD LW then situational. Carried both games very hard.

Also, with how he presently is, I would strongly advise against making him melee as the melee bonus items/active on scimitar are not suited to him =X

I disagree actually, he could utilize a cleanse/RH fits AD Bruiser build way more than Runaans' (he's not a carry);

I personally like BC over LW on him, as health is the only thing lacking from his passive & so it synergizes well with soul-harvesting, and with a SoTD build, you can insta-stack it. Esp. if you decide to go SoTD + Runaans' + BC!

Spiku

01-08-2013

Ravenous Hurricane WOULD be far better on him, yes.
Frozen Mallet having FULL slow would be better on him, yes.

But gosh darn he doesn't need either right now, and I don't think full slow FM is something we really need being applied at such a long range!

The reason I take LW is simply so he has full pen on all 3 strikes; there's no reason not to get both =3

NannerNe

01-08-2013

I just tried out Sorc Boots, Athene's, Rylai's, Abyssal, Deathcap, Lich Bane.

Chunks everything including towers. Holy ****.