Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is anybody else going to build Thresh on-hit?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tigre the Legend

01-08-2013

Collect a ton of souls and hit like a truck with insane AS.

Xeynid

01-08-2013

or, build 500 AD with infinity edge and sword of the divine and crit someone for 2250 damage, plus your souls.

Calys Teneb

01-08-2013

Dat 75-minute late game carry.

Puckthepwner

01-08-2013

Have fun getting those souls.

Tsunamirai

Recruiter

01-08-2013

The souls seem to stack up quicker when he's pushing the lane or last hitting, also jungle creeps seem to drop souls every time.

NewSpark

01-26-2013

I actually never play him as suppor champ, on-hit is just too fun XD ..... such a bad ass, you can feel the fear in the enemy team when they see you walking to them XD, i build a Rabadaan hurracain first to farm souls faster. then go for statick shiv and start buildng my phantom dancer, if they havent surrender by then you just build infinity edge and a last whisper (if they have stacked armor) or a bloodThirster just for the AP boost and the lifesteal. thats about it i get to 200 souls really fast. when you get ur full build you dont even make use of ur combos anymore XD just right click and some Q´s to grab those oponents than might want to runnaway and yes your W tu support ur teamates and shield yourself, but thats about it XD you no longer need to combo Q+E+R+rightclick to get an insta kill anymore XD... such fun champ :P.

oh btw i take ignite and exaust as summuners spells. i wont tell about my rune page cuz there is trick there to optimize this build :P