Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

thresh release date?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angelic Dart

01-14-2013

Quote:
bdez90:
Riot are the biggest money *****s of all time I can't stand it.

how is that? they increase the IP a bit which you don't pay for you earn by games you play. so if it's really that big of a problem just wait the week and get it at 6300.

MastaSuker

01-14-2013

I think they will release him next week. As for the price change I think they will lose a lot of money with the new schedule. You literally need to win like 60 games to get the IP to buy a new champ. Assuming you win like 50% then you literally have to play less than 100 games in 28 days (u get ip for losing as well.) which is ;like 4 games a day.

SethCypher

01-14-2013

Quote:
bdez90:

They retweaked all IP/RP prices and are making changes to how they regularly reduce prices all in exchange for new champions to be priced at 1500 more IP on the first week. They are actually giving us alot, in exchange for very little.

Hi Lets Feed

01-14-2013

The increased IP price for one week is a simple strategy to ensure that during the initial rush, more people use RP (i.e. real world money) than IP. I think this will be a very effective psychological strategy since if you use IP you're essentially paying an extra 1500 IP fee.

Derroz

01-18-2013

but its a three day weekend; that means we'll all have 6300 at least by the end if u play hard i started at almost flat today and im up to 3000

ACID VOLTAGE

01-19-2013

the new pricing dictates that he will be 7800 for the first week he is out

Trinity R

01-19-2013

Every time a new champ is due to be released some player who doesn't even play or test on PBE comes in here expecting RIOT to just go YEP HERE YOU GO.

Mate, they are constantly testing, and it is their product and they release it when they feel good and ready, Why would they tell you? specifically and not everyone as a whole, it doesn't work that way, They make a press release you know those little headings you see when you come on the main website, well sometime in the new few days or week, you will come on and see,

"Thresh The Chain Warden, Available!"

When you see that, RIOT has answered your question, In future don't post these threads.

Besides RIOT staff most likely don't have the time even if they did to post on this, Far more important things then satisfying 1 person rather then the community as a whole.

Toucan Sam

01-20-2013

Im on PBE and you don't want him right now. He still has a few bugs that have already been addressed and there are some FPS issues that force people to play on the minimum Champion quality when there is a Thresh in the game. Your best chance is to just be patient and wait. You'll have a much better time playing with a champ that works properly rather than one that is unbearable to play with.

Powerofmagnetism

01-20-2013

Quote:
bdez90:

my god you do not read anything riot posts. riot said they would be doing the price change for the 1st week so less people could buy them and in turn have more time to polish the champions they design. idk about you, but i like the game running smoothly with no bugs. besides LoL is a free game but its not free to for them to operate they have to make money somehow otherwise no LoL for anyone...

fLy bOii nikkah

01-21-2013

thresh is gay jokes
he looks awesome