Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

thresh release date?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dkslayer157

01-08-2013

I am extremely excited for the new champ but want to know when will he be released? I don't need an exact date but can a red give me a general time? and last of all will he be 950-ish rp when hes out?

Akuen

01-08-2013

Quote:
dkslayer157:
I am extremely excited for the new champ but want to know when will he be released? I don't need an exact date but can a red give me a general time? and last of all will he be 950-ish rp when hes out?

New champions are 975RP like normal. He will also be 7800 IP. If I had to guess a release approximation based on Riots new release schedule (a new champion every 3-4 weeks), then I'd say he'll be released late January or early February.

dkslayer157

01-08-2013

thanks!

Theslapster

01-10-2013

Quote:
Akuen:
New champions are 975RP like normal. He will also be 7800 IP. If I had to guess a release approximation based on Riots new release schedule (a new champion every 3-4 weeks), then I'd say he'll be released late January or early February.

Wouldn't he be 6300 IP? Never has a champ been 7800.

Mighty Magicarp

01-10-2013

Riot announced about a month ago that new champions would cost 975 RP and 7800 IP the first week the are released. After that first week, the price would go down to 975RP/6300IP.

leogin

01-10-2013

Quote:
Theslapster:

According to Riot's new release and pricing plan, all newly released champions are sold for 7800 ip FOR THE FIRST WEEK, but after the first week they are reducted back down to 6300.

Here's the announcement (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2924158)

Edit: Oh and to answer OP: I'd guess in about 2 weeks from now

Vur Horsten

01-11-2013

Quote:
Theslapster:

Have you read any of the latest patch notes? their making new champs 7800 for the first week.

neko ritsuka

01-12-2013

Thresh is so kick ass. I've been spinning poi for years, exciting to see it on LoL

bdez90

01-14-2013

Riot are the biggest money *****s of all time I can't stand it.

Cozrator

01-14-2013

The Game is free to Play, but its not free to make. How else are they gonna make the money to continue working on it?

And besides by the looks of it only the IP cost is going up for the first week, an extra 1500 IP isn't that big of a deal. The RP cost is still the same.