High mobility champions:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

szWhite

01-08-2013

Hi, I'm new to League (level 11) and this is my first thread, so sorry if it is a noob question.

I've played as and watched a lot of Lee Sin and i love how fun he is because of his high mobility. So i was wondering if the GD could recommend someone with a similar play style, not necessarily top or anything, but someone who is very mobile and fun while still being a strong pick.

At the moment i have 3150 IP but i could refund an RP purchase to get any champ so dw how expensive they are. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to answer in advance as ill check this in the morning.

Kaggyy

01-08-2013

specifically for jungle?
lee sins a pretty high skill cap champ

szWhite

01-08-2013

Oh sorry i forgot to add. I think a lot of you will just tell me to get Lee Sin, but I'm not very good at him so I'd much rather someone else to at least try out

szWhite

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaggyy View Post
specifically for jungle?
lee sins a pretty high skill cap champ
Hi! No not specifically jungle, I'm content to learn any role as long as i have an enjoyable champ. I just really like the idea of having such high mobility.

Noblepeasant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Shaco is a high mobility champ with lots of jukes.

Kassadin, Ahri are high mobility champs with blinks / dashes (both mid champs)

Rammus, Hecarim are both junglers with a ton of speed.

ADC's with good escapes = Ezreal, Corki, Tristana, and Graves.

Champs that Roam well with good mobility = Katarina, Eve

And then there are the globals = Nocturn, Twisted Fate, and Pantheon

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

very mobile and fun for 3150? nidalee
except you cannot jungle as nid
and you need to ignore her recommended ap items and to play her ad, i.e. as a bruiser

eVoqt

01-08-2013

Riven?!?!? Maybe I missed the post but it seems no one said Riven...one of the most mobile champs in the game. Or like ^ said, Nidalee.

Undtoromeso

01-08-2013

Fizz has a similar... feel to him. Bouncy. He's fun but situational. LeBlanc sort of. Late game Kat... Gragas, surprisingly fun. Nidalee, ultimate mobility. Best jukes NA.

Sojjang

01-08-2013

Definitely Riven or Nid are very mobile and deceptive champs to play. Kha Zix as well.

GypsyAzalea

01-08-2013

Nid. Oh dat pounce and passive. <3 get some tier two boots on her and watch her fly.

Also, Janna. She is super speedy and boosts everyone on her team if you'd want to support.