Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

List of Thresh Bugs Thus far

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Satakaku94

01-10-2013

Quote:
Enoch2012:
So I dont know if anyone else has noticed this or if this is normal, but when you hit a champion at the maximum reach of Thresh's Q it only seems to pull the Champion to thresh about half way whereas if you hit the champ at about half the max distance it will bring that champ all the way to thresh?

I have also noticed that when you try and pull a minion/monster/champion through a wall the enemy hit will be pulled against the wall and then stop.

Thresh can pull himself through the wall to the unit, but cannot pull them through the wall. The main thing I noticed is that if you want his grab to just pull the unit to you and you don't reactivate it to pull thresh to the unit, then they can just walk out of his q sometimes before it's complete.

NJ Gamer

01-10-2013

Minor visual bug in game
Large blue squares appear around Thresh's body randomly, lasting for a second. No idea how to replicate.

Prandine

01-10-2013

Not sure if this has been reported yet or not, but when on a team with thresh (at least on the crystal scar), your fps will go down and you'll experience major lag after a while (I personally once went down to 0 fps).

Repro steps
Either be thresh or have a thresh on your team.
Watch the fps go down after a while.

Slyverius

01-11-2013

[Minor] Thresh Glutton Souls icon display is missing when he died.

Steps to reproduce:
1.) Get enough souls stack to get the Glutton icon (250~)
2.) Die.
3.) The icon is missing, but the stack count (on Damnation icon) is still the same.

dkslayer157

01-11-2013

[minor] threshes qs passive still shows as the old artwork (for some reason this realy bugs me but i know it will be fixed lol)

ScrubbyNewb

01-11-2013

has anyone else noticed thresh's name bar sometimes appears really far above the character?

DropoftheGun

01-11-2013

new bug added to OP, previous bugs not tested.

Komeiji Koishi

01-11-2013

I believe the passive indicates that Thresh does not gain natural armor/level as other champions do, but that he still gains bonus armor from collecting souls.

DropoftheGun

01-11-2013

Quote:
OMGWTFROTFLBBQ:
I believe the passive indicates that Thresh does not gain natural armor/level as other champions do, but that he still gains bonus armor from collecting souls.

Derp, I should probably screenshot stuff.

Gluh.

DarkDestroyer10

Recruiter

01-11-2013

anyone having connection errors? from login screen