Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

List of Thresh Bugs Thus far

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DropoftheGun

01-09-2013

I'd like to make this thread a collection of all bugs, keep posting em!

Booseh

01-10-2013

Priority: Major

Description: hitting monsters/minions with your Q while out of vision of the enemy team. (Or emeny thresh). Havent tested with others than another thresh) Grants the enemy vision of yourself for a small amount of time.

Drigonzex

01-10-2013

Quote:
Koillu:
Pretty sure 3rd one is intended, because the passive didnt proc on the tower, so its only normal for it to keep on stacking. 1st one, I'm curious, did you have the scout mastery(Wards see for 25% further for the first 3 seconds.) when testing this one?

I agree the same thing happens with Draven's Q it dosent reset on tower and dosent do the extra damage

Andarel

01-10-2013

Quote:
Drigonzex:
I agree the same thing happens with Draven's Q it dosent reset on tower and dosent do the extra damage

Draven's Q actually does reset on hitting a tower, though it doesn't deal the bonus damage.

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-10-2013

This is a very nice collection of bugs! Needs to be stickied!

Lightofduskandda

01-10-2013

Quote:
Koillu:
Pretty sure 3rd one is intended, because the passive didnt proc on the tower, so its only normal for it to keep on stacking. 1st one, I'm curious, did you have the scout mastery(Wards see for 25% further for the first 3 seconds.) when testing this one?

It seems like it's the same as Irelia's Hiten Style: it still procs, but doesn't do the effect. Passively either way, Irelia gains health per hit, but doesn't do true damage to the tower with it procced.

Missalot

01-10-2013

This may be intentional.

If there are two Thresh's in lane it can become very confusing as to who's souls are who's. There is no visual indication. This would be fine if you could collect enemy souls (similar to Draven's axes) but this does not appear to be the designed functionality.

TheBakerman

01-10-2013

Quote:
Missalot:
This may be intentional.

If there are two Thresh's in lane it can become very confusing as to who's souls are who's. There is no visual indication. This would be fine if you could collect enemy souls (similar to Draven's axes) but this does not appear to be the designed functionality.

I actually think this is a really great idea, being able to steal an enemy tresh's souls would create a nice reward for being aggressive as thresh. It's some incentive to step up out of the comfort zone,play it safe and let him get his souls? Or take the risk and ninja them? It's decisions like that,that make for interesting gameplay. Your move Riot.

Enoch2012

01-10-2013

So I dont know if anyone else has noticed this or if this is normal, but when you hit a champion at the maximum reach of Thresh's Q it only seems to pull the Champion to thresh about half way whereas if you hit the champ at about half the max distance it will bring that champ all the way to thresh?

I have also noticed that when you try and pull a minion/monster/champion through a wall the enemy hit will be pulled against the wall and then stop.

DropoftheGun

01-10-2013

Quote:
Enoch2012:
So I dont know if anyone else has noticed this or if this is normal, but when you hit a champion at the maximum reach of Thresh's Q it only seems to pull the Champion to thresh about half way whereas if you hit the champ at about half the max distance it will bring that champ all the way to thresh?

I have also noticed that when you try and pull a minion/monster/champion through a wall the enemy hit will be pulled against the wall and then stop.

this is intentional, he pulls for 1.5 seconds, which is 2 pulls max. It doesn't do a blitzcrank grab, that would be overpowered.