Can't Connect to PVP.net

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KooLitz

11-28-2009

Can some1 help me. I cant connect to pvp.net.There's a Certificate error how can I fix this?

AxleIsBored

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-28-2010

I'm having the same problem, so if someone could try to help it would be very much appreciated.

Briffy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

99% sure your date and time are wrong on your computer. Double click the time down in the bottom right and make sure it's current.

AxleIsBored

Recruiter

06-28-2010

uhhh i think its right, but when i click synchronize internet time, it says there is an error. it doesn't tell me what went wrong thought.

Briffy

06-28-2010

Heh, change the update server and try again. If it happens again, manually set the date/time.

AxleIsBored

Recruiter

06-28-2010

ok so i tried every server and got "an error occurred while;e trying to synchronize with <srver name>" so that's a bad plan
and i set the time myself to the best i could and its about a tenth of a second off, and guess who can't connect to his favorite game still.... this guyyyyyy.

Briffy

06-28-2010

Turn off Certificates in IE, IE Options > Advanced > Restore Advanced Settings, IE Options > Advanced > Uncheck "Check for server certificate authentication"

AxleIsBored

Recruiter

06-28-2010

i cant seem to find "Check for server certificate authentication" on the list, but i unchecked everything with the word certificate in it, yet it still wont connect, and it still warns me about certificates even though they are off, i think i'm in the wrong options, its the one you get to from properties right? like right-clicking the icon and what-not? or am i making a dumb mistake.

Briffy

06-28-2010

What version of Internet Explorer do you have installed?

Kelvinator14

Recruiter

07-20-2010

I'm having this problem too. I try to log on, and it says "The internet site you are about to view uses a certificate that has expired or is not yet valid. Do you wish to proceed?" I click yes, then it loads for a sec, thens says "Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PvP.net server." After like 30 tries or so, it finally comes on, and then when i try to join a game, the same thing happens.