Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.103

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunalea

10-19-2010

just love changes with teemo

SteelRonin

10-19-2010

i hate u riot, u touched my Morgana

Cozalt

10-19-2010

Loving the balances and reworks. Just hope the Evelyn remake gets completed soon.

Can't say I'm loving the lack of an Urgot buff though... he really needs a buff for next patch.

Dejima

10-19-2010

My analysis based on what characters I know:

Cho-
I like the Rupture changes. It's tough to hit an opponent who knows how to pay attention, so this makes Rupture spammable for better harassment. Vorpal spike nerf sucks though.

Corki-
Aren't mana costs Corki's biggest flaw? This should help alleviate that a bit.

Eve-
Hopefully this will make Eve less gimped until her full remake gets the green light.

Gragas-
Reduced cooldowns galore. Totally picking up Gragas soon.

Miss Fortune-
Pretty sure everyone expected the Ult nerfs. I'm surprised at the Strut and Double Up nerfs though.

Morgana-
Hopefully this evens her out a bit. Though I'm REALLY happy about the hitbox fix. I hated getting caught by it even though it never actually touched me.

Rammus-
Ok.

Singed-
More health and lower cooldowns on Fling and Ult? Oh boy, expecting to see lots more Singed players now.

Sivir-
Don't think it's enough to really help her out, sadly.

Teemo-
Lower base damage and per level damage? Lower cooldown on Blinding Shot? More on-hit poison damage? Shrooms now work like Corki's missiles?

AP Teemo, reporting for duty! Grab a Nashor's Tooth and the new Malady and tear **** up.

Tryndamere-
I'm seeing a lot of hate about these changes, but to me these are clearly aimed at boosting Trynd's early game, which is what he needs. Trynd is a snowball hero. These changes won't affect him much late game, but should help give him the survival he needs until level 6.

I love the new malady. It's a cheaper caster version of Black Cleaver. Great on characters like Teemo and Warwick.

Warmog and RoA changes are nice. More benefit earlier on, and warmog costs less now. Though I'm betting warmog will STILL be the most argued about item in the game.

Runes-
Less effect on ArPen runes, more effect on damage ones. Figures I just finished picking up all my ArPen marks.

Shinomi

10-19-2010

Quick question to Morgana players that might have gotten to play on the test realm. She got a pretty heavy nerf, but would anyone call the hitbox reduction a buff. You know how you aim at a champion it goes straight at them and hits a minion that was no where near the animation. I know hitbox reduction means harder to hit people with it, but it also means easier to avoid minions which is an issue Morg has at times.

HUME armaGEDDY

10-19-2010

Malady (remake)
Recipe changed to: Dagger + Dagger + Amplifying Tome + 550 gold = 1825 total cost
Base stats changed to +50% attack speed, +25 ability power
Unique Passive changed to: Your physical attacks shred your target doing 20 magic damage and reducing their magic resistance by 6.
Magic resistance reduction stacks up to 4 times.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Man. That will be both a blessing and a downfall. No more lifesteal, which means it won't be as useful to some DPS champs that used it. But higher damage stack means it'll be better end-game and can be used with several DPS character skills that do magic damage (-24 magic resistance = more Noxious Trap and Expunge damage). Does the Magic Reduction stack with the Magic Damage it causes?

Example: Enemy has 40 MRES and I stack the 4 Magic Reduction debuffs. They loose 24 MRES which leaves them with 16. Would the 60 damage do more from the lower MRES, since it deals magic damage?

Joebear

10-19-2010

thats alot of ****ing buffs

SteelRonin

10-19-2010

Quote:
Shinomi:
Quick question to Morgana players that might have gotten to play on the test realm. She got a pretty heavy nerf, but would anyone call the hitbox reduction a buff. You know how you aim at a champion it goes straight at them and hits a minion that was no where near the animation. I know hitbox reduction means harder to hit people with it, but it also means easier to avoid minions which is an issue Morg has at times.

Now the problem is Lux, riot nerfed Morgana and now they realesed Lux with the same skill but buffed (light binding > dark binding)

Dirty Foot

10-19-2010

Teemo's Toxic Shot damage was also nerfed, genius. AP Teemo is also dead. Learn math.

Chaddahoochee

10-19-2010

if katarina's ult hits three all the time now.... then why level it past one?