Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.103

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eskimaux

10-18-2010

So you took Urgot, who most people already consider underpowered, and just decreased the utility of his moves without giving him even the slightest bit of compensation? I'm pretty happy with most of this patch, but seriously, why do that? Were all the Akalis that I killed with lock on rockets through stealth complaining too much?

Tony Lewis

10-18-2010

Quote:
sinnen:
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Wang030

10-18-2010

Epic.

Norgos

10-18-2010

Haha I'm going to try a malady on Kayle soon

Banath Kalkin

10-18-2010

epic patch lots of interesting thing going on here
most importantly is that instead of constant nerfs riot is starting to buff, a plesent change in my opinion, always makes me alot happier to see heros get stronger (even if favourties dont get touched) than for heros that i like to get weaker to make others more compedative, still the new jax looks iiiiiinteresting tho how he is gona b a Bi*ch to kill with his ult and dodge (may even make him alot more viable again)
also
love that your showing some love to ez, needs some more work but still love that ur trying riot =D (also kudos for starting fiddle off too =D) but yea so so so so so pumped for this patch looks like things are going to get interesting (lots of funky little buffs here and there that are gona make some heros hit allllooooooot harder)

LemonAbe

10-18-2010

couldn't you have just let eve jungle =( it would have actually made her useful

Sagee Prime

10-18-2010

Don't like the nerf to armor pen runes especially with all the tanky teams but w/e 24.65 armor pen from runes instead of 29

C9 Dish

10-18-2010

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Malady is going to be extremely strong for attack speed/magic damage per hit users such as twisted fate and twitch. Lol.

Interesting update.
I'm glad eve and jax got buffed.
The new teemo concept with his bombs is interesting and the whole rune buff/nerf thing.

EFG

10-18-2010

No sona nerfs? Troll patch

Temlam

10-18-2010

...shaco nerfed...wtf is wrong with you *grabs his gun and gets on a plane*