Release Notes v1.0.0.103

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stiltefied

10-19-2010

Malady noooooooo i miss u

Tali

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

AP Ez buffs! And Swain is gonna be a beast

Silverstab

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkorn View Post
Oh look... Another Shaco nerf... Lets make them not able to cast IN stealth AND lets make them need to be right next to us...
Yeah that kinda sux. On the other hand, flash doesn't break stealth now. So that could be usefull. Still, meh

Parodox Thief

10-19-2010

time till online changed again set back to 11 am pst........fail.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Time folks, time. He's on deck. To be fair, two overhauls with more coming next patch is a pretty good clip. Lots of champs need love!
Thank you for your hard work.

Eliroo

10-19-2010

Lol Urogt " Not Recommended anymore"

I love the teemo and Jax updates. Not to fond of the nerfs to Amumu and Galio but I guess a half a second won't reduce their usability and ill take the half a second for less a CD on Amumus BT Lol

Good Job Riots But you guys still need to buff urgot lol...

JuRk3

10-19-2010

Quote:
Someone Explain the runes. Seems kinda vague to me or maybe i'm just ******ed, probably both.
I need the rune explanation too :S
I'm not sure how much nerfed they are

Jaxo

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim93 View Post
NO WAY !! DO "Stark's Fervor " APPLY TO ENEMIES !! U MUST BE KIDDING !!
Riot U Must Be Kidding To Nerf That Malady Or Remake It Whatever !!
Thats a very bad patch for DPS :S
stark's fervor does apply to enemy's just a negative 20 armor effect while giving all your allies a 20% increase in attack speed and some life steal also i would like to point out that the aura isn't effecting you the item is and if someone else builds that item the two with the starks get double effect same with other auras but don't quote me as they may have fixed it and it probs isn't viable unless your a 2 man team killing team of life stealing/attack speed wielding people.

On a side note teemo's effect of stacking mushrooms is great it allows you to control the bush more effectively or if you know were an enemy is set a little trap i am sure 3 mushrooms would have been better then the 1 they may ran past also am i able to find the test realm patch notes?

Crazy Demon

10-19-2010

Quote:
Urgot
  • Removed "Recommended" tag
  • Heat Seeking Missiles can no longer hit invisible minions or objects like wards
  • Corrosive Charge no longer will lock onto invisible minions or objects like wards
RAAAGE. Okay, now Urgot really IS useless. >:[

Oh well, good buffs to other characters all around

Degarock

10-19-2010

YEAH for the bigger MORDE!!! Now i need a better headbanging!